✨4✨

Nafisa begum is staring at the engagement card. The engagement card of hudad and khizra, when hussain sahab nudged her.....

"What are you thinking , begum.?" Hussain sahab asks.

"About Harizay and hazil.." Nafisa begum says with a sigh.

"What about them.? Last time i check hazil was good with Harizay, he even accept their nikkah, but what now.?"
Hussain sahab ask with confusion on his face.

"Ahm, few days ago Hazil told me to ask harizay for rukhsati , i asked her but she denied it saying she needs time, but hazil got angry on it...they even have a fight on it infront of me....i am just worried,I don't know what is going on.."

"Hmm...it's almost five years ...in the past i  didn't think of their rukhsati due to hazil behaviour with Harizay but now hazil change his behaviour  and is ready then why is Harizay  denying, did you ask her properly.?"

"I try to ask her but she only said she needs time..."

"I will talk to Harizay on this,so now don't stress yourself."

"Please hussain talk to her politely, you know she is like a daughter to me and I don't want to pressurise her if she is not ready."

"I know, she is my daughter too,don't worry." Hussain sahab said while patting nafisa begum hand.

"Hussain can you talk to hazil too.?"

"Yes sure but Why.?"

"Due to His behaviour , whenever he gets angry he goes out of range, his anger is Just scary,he doesn't think with his brain when he is angry,I don't want him to hurt Harizay on any condition or in any situation."

"Hmm, I understand i will talk to both of them."

"Okay, now tell me How was your trip ? "

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

"I can't believe it, you both are involved in eachother and you don't tell us." Shameer says while he and Harizay are hitting both khizra and hudad with pillows.

"Oh guys, please stop it and listen, we both can explain" Hudad tries to stop them while protecting both of them from the pillows.

"Go to hell with your explaination, bro." Ramisha says while joining both shameer and Harizay. "You don't even tell your own sister.I came to know about it only when he told mom to ask khizra's hand in marriage." Ramisha adds.

"Harizay,khizra listen, i wants to tell you both but i was not sure at that time, everything happens so fast." Khizra says while trying to hold both their hands.

"Now, we don't want to listen both of you, you cheaters ." All three of them yells at the both.

"Hazil please help us, I don't want to die before my marriage." Hudad asks hazil to help him who was busy in watching all of them.

"No, i am enjoying the show and you deserve it.You kept it secret from me too." Hazil says laughing at hudad's condition.

"Hazil sorry  but Please brother save us now." Hudad pleads.

"No brother don't listen to this cheater." Shameer says hitting hudad.