✨25✨

After the bath she decided to cook first ,as shameer was constantly complaining so she cooked the meal and served them.

After washing the dishes she went to Anni's room to set it.She was going through the drawers when she found a file,she opened the file just to check that is it important or not so that she can put it in locker,inside the file were some papers and a copy of their Nikkah nama.

The nikkah nama reminded her the bitter events of the past but she tried to block those memories,she was unintentionally looking at the contents of the paper when her eyes stop on one column.

She read it and read it again then again.

When did she do that.?

When did she deny her right of divorce from her husband.?

She tried to remember that from her side who filled the papers.She looked at the hand writing closely then it clicked in her mind.

Agha jan.

Agha jan filled the papers from her side but why did agha jan do this to her.

And is hazil know about it.?

Hazil was not at all ready to leave but when Saif talked to him he let her go.

"But he said that he let me go because he wants me to love him back."

Isn't it a risk for him.?

Why he took this risk.?

She asked herself.

Still there is something missing.

And she doesn't know what .

Only a single thing can't give him that much confidence to leave her.