Bonus chapter (PAST)

Harizay looked at the t.v then at hazil.

"He can manage on his own harizay ,you don't have to do anything."

She said to herself.But after sometime she again looked at him who was not looking okay.

At last she stood from her seat and walked towards him. She put a hand on his forehead to check his temperature and as expected he was burning from fever.

"A burden."

She remembered what he commented on her few days ago .

Just because he is my cousin.

She said to herself and decided to help him.

She  and hazil were the only ones who were at home as anni and uncle went to uncle's friend house with shameer . As for  bhabhi and bhai they had already went to visit northern areas few days ago.

She made him some soup so that he can take medicine with it as she knew that he hadn't eaten  anything yet.

"Hazil."

She shook his shoulder to wake him up but he didn't respond.

"Hazil wake up and eat something so that you can take medicine."

She said and again shook his shoulder but this time with a lot of force.

"What is your problem .?"

He said as he slightly opened his eyes.

"You have a fever and you have to take medicine......."

"Get lost."

He said and again closed his eyes.

On which she left his shoulder and sat back on her place.

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

Fifteen minutes.

Twenty minutes.

Just because he is Aani's son.

"Hazil wake up."

She said and tapped on his cheek.

"What the ....''

"Just take this medicine,you can sleep after taking medicine.Then I will not disturb you."

She said and opened his hand to put medicine.

He  looked at her face angrily.But when she gave him water ,he moved his eyes from her face and gulped the medicine without even checking and after which closed his eyes again.

So uncomfortable.

He knew he was on the sofa of living room but he didn't have that much strength to go to his room.

It was all his fault.Who told him to enjoy rain in this chilly weather.?

He didn't know what time it was when he opened his eyes again .

He was still on the sofa but this time there was a blanket over him and a person near him.

He looked at her face which was half covered with her hairs and she was asleep.

It was an unintentional move to remove her hairs from her face.

But his hand paused on her cheek as he focused on her face.

He looked and just looked at her face in a trance.

Her closed eyes.

Her small nose with a small nose pin.