Aliennapped!

Tanji's pov⇁

"No ma'am, you can't return an item you bought two years ago. Our return policy is 90 days." I replied for the 5th time to customer that was on the phone.

"Well can I talk to the manager? I was hoping I could get a pass just this once." She said causing me to roll my eyes.

Thankfully my manager Katlyn was walking toward my direct.

Katlyn mouthed, 'You can go. I'll handle this.' Holding out her hand for me to give her the phone.

I gave the phone to her without any hesitation. I quickly moved to another register so that I could tend to the customers that were in front of the customer service counter. I waved over the person who was next as I quickly typed in my password for the certain applications I would need. As the customer in front of me explained that they needed to apply for one of our store credit cards, I took a deep sigh of annoyance left my lips.

I had noticed one customer who always gives us trouble walk in and I knew it was goin to be a long day. I was starting to count down how long I had until I could clock out and it was only 10 o'clock am.

"I'm sorry but there it's anything we can do. Our computer's physically won't let us go back that far. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Have a nice day, bye."

Assisting the person in front of me, glancing over to my right to see my manager shaking her head. I could tell that she was already over this exhausting day. The only thing that was keeping me going was being able to binge watch the latest episodes to one of my favorite shows with my best friend Kyra.

I kept repeating that fact in my mind, due to the amount of common sense that customers lacked. I know we all have those moments when we just aren't thinking clearly, however that isn't the case with these people. What's even worse is when people call the store about a situation and tell you the whole story as if you care to know. Or they tell you their whole life story and you have to interrupt them because you have a line of people in front of you.

Anyway, other than the major annoyances of this job my fellow coworkers helped take my mind of how many hours I had left. The rest of my shift I tried to think about the food I was going to eat after all of this.

Later that day

Sky has been my best friend since I moved here from Arizona

Sky has been my best friend since I moved here from Arizona. I should be used to how much she over exaggerates, but it still amazes me. Despite other people being obsessed with the extra-tarestial theories, she wasn't.

In New York there lays a small town named Woodstock. Allegedly the people who resided here had a strong belief in the paranormal. Woodstock is know as the town where not everything made sense.

Upon starting high school, my father was transferred here. That's how I met Kyra, we were inseparable after becoming science lab partners. After I grew up I became self sufficient, my parents took the time to start traveling.

Walking into my room, I put my phone on the charger. Discarding my clothes, I grabbed my towel and headed to take a shower to soak off the stress of the day. Closing the door behind me and went to turned on the water. Once the water was hot but not scalding, I jumped in.

15 minutes passed until I turned off the water and out out of the shower. I grabbed the towel I brought into the bathroom and wrapped it around my waist. Then I grabbed the towel hanging up and dried off my hair. Once my hair was semi dry it was time to detangling my hair. That was going to be a long battle to fight. It took 30 minutes of brushing the knots out if my head. Opening the bathroom door I went back to my room, shivering from the cold air hitting my skin causing goosebumps to form.

Noticing that I had threw the cloths right beside the hamper, instead of in it. "Typical." I murmured as I placed them in the basket.

One the hunt for my favorite pair of pajama pants it took me 10 minutes, until I found them hiding under my bed. How they got under there was beyond me since I remember putting them on my bed. The pants were solid black with red plaid patterns on it. Not worrying about finding a shirt, I went ahead an slipped on my bra as well as the pants, "It is my house after all", I reminded myself as I smirked.

Looking myself over in my body mirror, I was walked out of my room and headed straight for the kitchen. I couldn't just watch a show without having any food to eat. Once my food was ready then I would be able to catch up on The Originals.

Third pov~

Upon finishing the missed episodes, she decided to raid the kitchen to see what she could scrounge up. After realizing she had nothing that could be used as a proper meal, ramen was her best bet. She finished up the ramen after adding a few extra ingredients to make it more substantial and plopped back on the couch.

Flipping through the selection of shows on Netflix, she decided to binge watch Loki.

As she was half way into the third episode, the TV shut off. She grabbed the remote to resume her show, but no matter what she did, it didn't come back on. After realizing that it wasn't just the television that had no power, she decided to check the breaker. After picking up her phone, she cautiously walked down the hall towards the main breaker.

She kept running into things, it was pitch black, so she switched on her camera light. She dropped her phone because, much to her surprise, there were two figures dressed in cloaks standing between her and the electric breaker.

"Who are you and why are you in my house!?" Tanji yelled at them.

As they turned back to Tanji she could tell that they were not your every day thieves, so she had to stay on her guard. As they started walking towards her calmly, she started backing up even though she tried to seem intimidating.

Tanji was never one to go down without a fight, but there was something about them that made her want to be a little more cautious. The one on her right started moving at a speed that was inhuman.

Despite the intimidating aura, abnormal speed, and helpless situation she was now faced with, he spoke to her in a way of comfort and respect. As her vision started to fade, she started thinking of everything she could have done differently, until it all faded into nothing.