A Night Stroll

Third pov~

"How do you play this thing again?" Mark asked as he looked from their tv screen to the 2 square pads on the floor with 4 arrows pointing in different directions on it.

"The thing you are referring to is a game called Just Dance. You follow the characters movements. That's why we have to hold onto the controllers. You can chose from easy, medium, and hard to determine how difficult you want the to be." Tanji said as she stood on one of the pads.

"Interesting." Jackson said as he grabbed the other one.

"Out of all the human stuff you guys know about, how'd you miss this one?" Tanji stated shaking her head as she used the controller to search for a song to dance to.

"We would visit earth at different times. So I guess we missed the year this came out. Our bad." Mark said sarcastically as he held his hands up in defense.

"Let's get it going Tanji I want to see how this goes." Jackson said now pumped to play.

Tanji nodded and chose a fun song to dance to. She decided to play an old school song "Snap Yo Fingers" knowing you can't help but get hype to the song.

(A/N: You can't tell me you don't get hype when this song comes on 😤 I refuse to believe it)

Mark sat on the couch behind them ready to see the events before him unfold. That is until he heard a knock at the door. Mark got up to answer seeing that Tanji and Jackson couldn't hear the door since the game started. When he opened to see who it was he was indeed surprised. He welcomed in the 7 guests and explained what events were about to unfold before them.

Tanji and Jackson danced along with the game copying the moves pretty well. It started out decent, then once Jackson got the hang of it started adding his own flare to it.

To bad it's in his nature to be chaotic.

Tanji's pov⇁

I was doing pretty well keeping up with the game characters I was following. Th n I made the mistake of looking to see how Jackson was doing. Jackson seemed to have been using every ounce of energy he had into this dance. I couldn't help but stop dancing and completely start laughing at him. I wasn't expecting him to go that hard, especially since he didn't know what the game was at first.

"What's so funny Tanji? Never seen someone dance this good before?" Jackson asked me as he stopped dancing.

"I mean I have, but I have never seen someone go all in on this game before. As chaotic as you were it was very entertaining." I said standing up from my hunched over position.

"Chose another song. I like this game." Jackson said smiling widely.

I nodded and started scrolling through the songs and chose an old school song. I chose "Wanna Be" by the Spice Girls.

This was going to be interesting.

4 songs later

"Jackson you need to calm down before you hurt yourself." Mark said after the song ended.

I collapsed onto the floor now realizing how out of shape I was. Even after all of the physical challenges. I breathed in and out heavily before looking at Jackson who seemed to have even more energy than before.

"This game is so much fun though. You should play with me." Jackson said.

"I'm good. Not my kind of thing. Plus we have guest." Mark stats casually.

Jackson and I snap our heads to where Mark is talking to see the 7 kings just casually sitting on the couch Mark was once sotting on. There were too many questions running through my mind but the 2 biggest questions I had was 'when did they get there', and 'what all had they seen'. I could see Mark smirking in the corner of my eye and part of me wanted to tackle him to the ground.