Meeting the Kings of Planet BT21

Tanji's pov ⇁

Mark, Jackson and I made our way over the hill toward the mansion. We stopped at the top of the hill, my mouth dropping just a little at the sight of the building. The place was huge!

For aliens they sure lived like humans.

My gaze moved from the mansion and over to the crowd of contestants. There were all types of different alien women pressed up against the gate. Some of them had yellow skin, black lines running all over their body, and white colored hair.

Other's were colored differently which caused me to remember that each king ruled over a section of the planet. Anyways, they stood as close to the gate as they could. Well the girls and or women, their coaches? I guess I'll call them stood back and let it happen.

"So for the sake of my human mind how old exactly can you guys get?" I asked breaking the comfortable silence between us.

"If I remember correctly the oldest someone lived would be 875 in human years. We eat pretty well, and stay active so that helps. Along with not getting into wars vary often." Mark said looking down at me.

"And to answer your next question, we age pretty slowly so it feels like we don't age at all because once we reach age 250 our bodies don't visibly age. So even our elderly women as you would call them are allowed to compete in the games." Jackson said though he didn't look away from the gate.

I nodded. My brain seemed to have broke down at the information I was just given. So I didn't feel like asking anymore questions for the day.

"Alright lets get moving. I think they're about to open." Jackson said.

Once we started moving a loud creaking sound filled the air. I covered my ears because the noise was so high pitched. Getting closer to the metal fence that enclosed the mansion, the gates were opening. The crowd of people that were up against it stumbled forward falling into the ground.

Mark moved around the pile of aliens entering the court yard. I followed close behind. The 3 of use stood at the bottom of the steps that lead to the front doors. I could feel their eyes on me and it felt like my soul was going to leave and run for the hills.

"Why are we going first?" I mumbled to Mark as we walked up the stairs.

"Cause I don't feel like waiting before that huge group to get up off the floor.." Mark said.

He stopped suddenly causing me to run into him. I stumbled back while rubbing my nose. Jackson stood next to me as the doors opened and all three of us walked in. When I tell you that this is the biggest house I have ever walked in, I am not lying.

The best way I can described this place is if you have ever seen or heard of the Princess Diaries. This mansion looked similar to that castle on the inside and I'm loving it. The over all color scheme was black, red, and white. Though the further we walked other colors like yellow, pink, brown, ect seemed to be added.

"It feels good to be back." Mark said snapping me out of my trance.

"You have been here before?" I asked.

"Yes. Jackson has too, we met here actually." Marks said slightly glancing over to Jackson.

"It was the last party we ever attended after that." Jackson said a smirk forming onto his face.

"So are you guys like friends with the kings?" I asked now even more curious.

"Actually-"

"We are actually like brothers."

I jumped surprised by the sudden deep voice and looked around to see where it came from. I landed on a guy leaning against the doorway in front of us. He had gorgeous skin tho it was grey colored, pointy ears kind of like an elf, dark red hair, beautiful blue eyes, and blue tribal lines around his eyes and when down the side of this face. The lines stopped where his shirt began. He was also pretty sexy looking.