Let the Games Begin!

Tanji's pov⇁

BEEP! BEEEP! BEEP!

BEEP! BEEEP! BEEP!

I sat up due to the loud beeping noise that I couldn't keep ignoring forever. I yawned getting out of the bed and went to the door. I turned the knob, or attempted to and it wouldn't budge. I kept trying to open the door until I noticed a light blue envelope on the floor.  I picked it up and opened it to see that there was a message inside. I took the paper out and it read:

Game 1- Escape the Room

      You have been locked in your bedroom and it is your job to get out. The door will disappear in about 5 seconds of you reading this letter. Any means of escape, except bombs are allowed. You only have until dawn tomorrow to escape. Good luck and have fun!!"
-JB

Once I was done reading the letter, I looked up just in time to see the bedroom door disappear. I put the note on the bed and looked around the room. I didn't have much to work with, so I started to examine my newly changed room. All that was in here now was the bed, a glass desk, a painting, a table, and whatever this suit will help me accomplish. I started thinking of this as being the same riddle as on earth and decided to just go with it since that was the only way I knew I could get out of the room.

I broke the 4 table legs off and joined them together using the laser that came with the suit I was wearing. Once I was finished I put it onto the floor and to my surprise the area within the frame turned black. I went over to the desk and grabbed a pencil from the container.

I walked back to my newly made hole in the ground and dropped the pencil to see if it would go through. Sure enough it did so without no hesitation I jumped into the hole.

A few seconds later I landed on a hard surface. I stood up and a green light turned on. Then out of no where a door opened to reveal smiling Mark and Jackson.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked confused.

"We are here to take you to the next challenge. You got out of the room in pretty good timing." Mark said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room.

"What place did I get?" I asked curious to know.

"5th place. Which isn't bad considering that's out of 50 people." Jackson answered.

"50 people!? Weren't there more when we met the kings??" I asked shock evident in my voice.

"Yes there were at least 150. 100 of the women couldn't get out of their rooms in the time that they were given." Mark said before stopping suddenly.

I nodded my head still shocked at how many people were eliminated from the game just because they didn't escape. I had figured everyone had the same amount of time but I guess I was wrong.

"So what next?" I asked since we stopped walking.

"The next game is about to start. The other competition are being lead to this exact room. JB is going to announce what is next soon." Jackson said as he opened a door we were stopped in front of.

"See you after this game Tanji. We are routing for you!" Mark said before pushing me through the door.

I stumbled forward a little bit and nearly ran into someone but I was quick enough to stop myself from falling into the person in front of me. More contestants started entering the room as time went on while I was trying to figure out how many more challenges were we all going to have to go through until the amount of people is enough. Especially since it didn't seem like there were this many people were outside in front of the gate.