Wedding Crashers

Tanji's pov⇁

"Guys please let go, I can't breathe." I said through short breathes.

After Mark and Jackson fell through the same hole I did and got their senses back I was engulfed into a tight hug. Once they let me go after nearly squeezing me to death, I smiled at them glad to see that they didn't leave the planet without looking for me.

"Sorry. We are just so happy that you are alive and well." Jackson said giving me a look.

"Exactly. Now how in the hell did you survive that long fall?" Mark asked.

I told them how the events between Kiana and I unfolded on the mountain. It didn't take me too long and once I was done, Jackson informed me on what Kiana had told them once she had made it to the spot we were supposed to meet at. Mark was happy to know that I was the rightful winner, but wondered how we would prove it knowing Kiana and her crazy sister most likely would try to refute any thing we said.

"We can help you with that part."

Mrs. Ru said now deciding to make her presence known. Mark and Jackson looked at her before rushing to give her a tight hug.

"You all know each other?" I asked glancing between the two.

Ru explained how she was friends with Mark and Jackson's family. So she was practically their second mother as well being that they were the best friends of her 7 sons. Soon Sonu came out holding a CD as he was also embraced into a hug.

"Not to get too off topic, but I can't believe this is where you guys have been this whole time!? I thought you guys were out exploring or something!" Mark said as he looked from Ru to Sonu.

"We've been exploring. We just decided to stay on this planet instead of head back home. I know those crazy sons of mine are doing fine." Mr. Sonu said walking next to his wife.

"More or less. Thankfully JB is there to keep them on in line and on tract aside from Jin of course." Jackson said, Mark nodding in agreement.

"Very true. Now enough talk we need to get you guys out of here before the sunsets. It's almost time for Namjoon to get married." Mrs. Ru said.

"Wait what? I don't remember ever hearing the wedding would be happening so soon. How exactly are we getting back?" I asked.

"It was left out until the winner was decided." Mark said with a sigh.

"We have a spare ship on this planet. You boys come with me and help me get it ready." Sonu said to Mark and Jackson as he walked over and opened a door then entered it.

With the two following right behind him. I wondered why I was left behind until I felt Ru tap my shoulder to get my attention. She handed me an elegant olive green dress, and some black wedged heels.

 She handed me an elegant olive green dress, and some black wedged heels

(Her outfit and shoes)

I guess if we were going to crash a party I might as well do it in style. I thanked her as she guided me to their bathroom for me to change.