Puzzles are Easy...Right?

Tanji's pov⇁

I sat on the little bench in the room looking out the circular shaped window. The sky was a mix of greens and blues with slight hints of purple. There were some interesting looking birds flying around or landing on top of the mansions gate. I honestly couldn't describe the bird looking things since no word I knew fit the creature. Overall though, the scenery outside was definitely a pretty sight to see.

My mind started drifting to the evens of last night and I wasn't sure why I felt so comfortable around Namjoon. I didn't even get why my heart beat as fast as it did being that I hadn't been around him anytime before that. A small smile formed on my lips however at the thought of the kiss we shared. Back on earth I wasn't really the first pick from men, so it felt nice to feel wanted.

"Tanji, you ok?"

"Ah!" I shouted as I fell off the bench.

"Sorry!"

The person who I now realized was Mark stated as he rushed over to me. I sat up rubbing my head as Mark knelt down to make sure I was alright.

"Mark you scared me to death. What are you doing in here?" I asked confused.

"Well Jackson nearly kept me up all night due to his snoring, so I went into the living room to get some type of sleep. Then I woke up a few minutes ago and went to the bathroom. On my way back I saw you looking out the window and wanted to check up on you. Sorry if I surprised you." Mark answered as he rubbed the back of his neck that was followed by a yawn.

"It's fine, but next time knock." I replied.

"Will do, but are you alright? You seemed deep in thought and a little sad." He stated now sitting on the floor completely.

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking about last night and how my life on earth was." I responded letting out an sigh.

"Mhmm. Tell me how last night went, then tell me what happened on earth to make you look so not like yourself." Mark said crossing his arms.

"I want to know too! You can't leave me out of these conversations!"

Now it was Marks turn to jump as Jackson burst through the door. He walked over and plopped down right next to him. I laughed as Mark punched Jackson in his arm. Sometimes I wondered if they were just friends or something else with how often they argued. I guess being as close as brothers would have this affect on anyone. Anyway, once Mark calmed down, and stopped smacking Jackson I explained what happened last night with Namjoon.

15 minutes later

It took about 15 or so minutes to explain everything due to Jackson or Mark asking questions or wanting to just add something in general. However, they were great listeners and seemed to understand where I was coming from. Especially since I was 24 years old and well all of this happened in the span of one week earth time. According to Mark and how time worked here it's almost been 3 weeks. Yeah time here on this planet busts a move.

"From what I'm getting is that most men on earth are down right stupid to pass up women who are intelligent, funny, hard working, and are always trying their best. Can I just go kidnapped some and bring them here? I'm sure they would enjoy it here." Jackson said which caused me laugh.

"You can't just go kidnapping people on earth, that wouldn't go over well. The women would like being wanted, treated fairly, and understood though." I stated.

The two alien men nodded as if agreeing but still contemplated the kidnapping idea as a last resort. These two are going have a lot of humans scared to go outside, but that isn't going to be my problem now is it? Nope.

Abducted by Hot Aliens? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें