Epilogue

Third pov~

"So Tanji it's been at least a good 5 months since you married our precious Joon. How are you liking the life of a queen?" Mark asked as leaning against the back of the chair.

"It isn't as bad as I thought it would be. But the things I have to learn is never ending. The butlers and maids have gotten used to me and I them. I finally know my way around the castle without getting lost. I am also learning some of the duties Namjoon would handle. I plan on lightening the load for him. So I would say it's going well." Tanji responded as she took a sip of her green tea.

"That's good to hear, just don't forget to hangout with us as often as you can. We are you're best alien friends after all." Mark said giving Tanji a playful look.

Tanji nodded chuckling as she took another sip of her tea.

"Have you and Namjoon...you know, done it yet?" Jackson asked nonchalantly.

As the question left Jackson's mouth, Tanji started coughing. Chocking on her tea as her face heated up a bit. Once she managed to stop coughing, Tanji looked up being welcomed by Jackson with a wide smile on his face.

A pained expression covered his face seconds later, Mark elbowing him in the side. Tanji collected herself she, taking a few deep breaths to calm down and making sure she had indeed stopped coughing.

"If you must know yes we have done it. Next time be more tactful with your questioning." Tanji said.

"You know he never thinks before he speaks. Don't ask too much of him." Mark said, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Fair point." She replied.

"I'm right here you know."

"Oh we know." Mark and Tanji said in unison.

Jackson started protesting with Mark not letting up on what he said. Tanji sat back in her chair feeling content with how her life now. Though she didn't expect anything like this to occur in her life, let alone ending up on a whole new planet. Tanji was actually happy about it, because she met some really great people here. Especially the two crackheads sitting in front of her.

"Oh Tanji I almost forgot, I wanted to give this back to you. I completely forgot to give it back to you. I charged it up and made some modifications. Now you can receive calls or text messages from earth." Jackson said handing Tanji her cell phone that she hadn't seen in who knew how long.

"Oh my goodness! I completely forgot about this thing. Thanks Jackson" Tanji said taking it from him.

The rest of the time they spent catching up, and even went cloth shopping before Tanji headed back to the castle to call it a night.

Tanji's pov⇁

I walked into my bedroom and saw Namjoon sitting in bed with papers all around him. I closed the door behind me before making my way over to him. He looked over at me and smiled slightly before going back to whatever he was doing. I got onto the bed, making sure I didn't crumple any of his papers.

Once I was close enough, I planted a quick kiss onto his cheek. Then I got up and went to go take a quick shower.

15 minutes later I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I bent over  and picked up my dirty clothes and saw my phone that had dropped out of my pocket. Walking out of the bathroom I set the phone down on the nightstand next to my bed and went to put my dirty clothes in the hamper. I then put on some boy shorts and a tank top before heading over to the bed. By this time Namjoon had put the papers away and laid down.

I pulled the sheets back and got in. I sat up and grabbed my phone deciding to check my messages to see if I missed anything. Namjoon ended up rolling over and wrapped his arms around my waist as he slept soundly. As I scrolled through the messages I groaned internally as I saw a message from the one person I was meaning to keep in contact with.

I stared at the messages that were delivered 5 months ago.

I chose to send a few messages to Kyra explaining what had happened

I figured this was better than falling asleep and possibly becoming too busy to respond to her

I figured this was better than falling asleep and possibly becoming too busy to respond to her...again.

Setting my phone down onto my nightstand, I hopped that she would respond. Sliding down from my sitting position, I snuggled into my husband's arms and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah man, we have reached the end of the story. I want to thank each and every one of you who read my story. I am over joyed that you all enjoyed it so much. I also apologize if this ending isn't the best. I didn't want it to be too long and end up spoiling the squeal.

I already have the prologue for the squeal already done and I will be publishing it after this chapter is published. I hope you like it as much as you liked this story.

If anyone would like to give me some ideas, please comment them. I would greatly appreciate any ideas and or criticisms. Thanks again everyone, and I hope you all are staying safe through all of what has happened the past few weeks.

Please vote and comment (。・ω・。)