The Winner is Who!?

JB's pov—

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TANJI DIDN'T WIN AND THAT MARK AND JACKSON ARE LOOKING FOR HER!?"

I stood in front of a very angry Namjoon who was currently pacing back and forth in his chambers. The other kings tried to calm him down but nothing worked so they left me alone to deal with it. I waited for him to stop pacing before speaking making sure I chose my next words wisely.

"Namjoon please let me finish. Yes as I said Tanji didn't win, however I suspect that there was foul play involved. I believe Kiana is behind Tanji not showing up even if she hadn't won. Until Jackson and Mark get the answers they need we have to follow the rules you set in place." I said as Joon let out a loud groan of frustration.

"You're right. I don't like this one bit though. I knew something was going to happen to try and challenge our rulership, but I didn't think it would happen like this. When do I have to get married?" Namjoon said as he looked up at me.

"In 3 days. So that's the amount of time you have until you have to marry Kiana. Even if you don't have any feelings towards her at all. Sadly to say." I said.

Namjoon just nodded now a sad expression replacing his angry one. I told him that I would try to find any evidence I could of foul play incase Mark and Jackson couldn't before leaving my king alone. I closed the door behind me and made my way to do my usual duties. Hopefully I could get some time to myself for going to figure out what really happened during that final challenge.

Kiana's pov-:

"You pushed her over the edge OF A CLIFF?" My sister stated before yelling the last part.

"Yes that was the only way I could pass the challenge and not have her ruin your plans." I said sitting on her bed as she stood in front of me.

"I hope that keeps them busy long enough for you to get married to Namjoon so that I can take your place. You should have made sure her body wouldn't ever be found." Cimmeris said.

"I'm sure they won't find her in time. Plus it takes at least half a day to get from that planet to here so even if they did find her I don't think they would make it over here in time." I said trying to reassure her.

Cimmeris just gave me a look before walking over to the little desk in the room and sat down on the bench. I sat down on the edge of my bed as Cim did whatever she was doing while looking in the mirror. As we sat there in silence our room door opened up suddenly making me jump at the unexpected action.

It was our father which made me roll my eyes at the sight of him. The man has been after the throne for so long that the moment he found out about Cimmeris' crush on Namjoon he didn't hesitate to exploit it. Anyway, our father started mouthing off whatever his plans were.

That was my cue to attempt to fall asleep since I didn't care much about his plan.

JB's pov—

It was a new day and I had hoped that Namjoon had calmed down a little bit after the news from yesterday, but I was wrong. I walked into his room bringing his usual breakfast and morning tea expecting to have to force the giant awake. However, he was awake and his room was in slight disarray. To think this man would lose his cool so easier was a sight to see.

"Namjoon, did you get any sleep last night?" I asked as I pushed the cart with his food on it closer to him.

"No! I couldn't since I was worrying about Tanji and if she is ok. I really don't want to end up in an awful marriage with a girl who has been trying to get my attention for years." He answered as he plopped down onto his bed.

"I am sure  Mark and Jackson doing all they can to find Tanji. Those two brought her here, and have grown fond of her over these past few months. They'll find her." I assured him.

"I hope so, you know how those two can get when left alone for too long." He answered as he put his face into the palm of his hand.

I sighed trying not to laugh at that last statement. He was right about Jackson and Mark. Those two couldn't be left alone for too long without Jackson working on Mark's nerves. However, they were like two peas in a pod so you could never expect Mark to really be upset with Jackson. Anyway, I walked over and sat next to a stressed out Namjoon. I patted his back trying to comfort him as I reached for his cup of tea. I nudged him before handing it too them then waited for the tea to take affect.

I had mixed some chamomile, lavender, and mint leaves into a seeping bag before putting it into the hot water. I had hopped that it would help make Joon tired so that he could get some sleep after staying up so late stressing. All we could do is hope the universe was on our side and not give Joon a crazy wife with a power hungry family.

"JB....wwwhat did you doooo to my teaa?" Namjoon said through a loud yawn.

"Ingredients to help you get some sleep. For once this situation isn't under your control so you don't need to stay up stressing over it. It should knock you out for a few hours so your body can get the rest it deserves. You're food will be over here when you wake up."

I had turned my back to Namjoon as I covered his food up to keep it warm. Once I was done, I could hear the sounds of him snoring softly. I smiled tucking the giant into bed before closing his curtains and left the room.

Later that day

Namjoon's pov~>

I woke up about 2 in the afternoon. My body really needed the rest. I sat up and stretched before putting on some gray sweatpants and sweatshirt. I figured I would walk around my garden a little bit since any kingly duties I had to do JB or my brothers did them already. Plus I hadn't gone to water my plants for a good minute so I have to make sure none of them were dying.

I put on my shoes and opened my door. Walking out and closing my door behind me I turned in the direction of my garden before I ended up jumping out of my skin. The person I least wanted to see was standing in front of me just staring like a mad woman. I mentally signed as I put my hand back onto my doorknob.

"Uh hey. I mean hey Cimmeris, what are you doing here?" I asked clearing my voice.

"I just wanted to check up on you. It's been a while since I've seen you walking around the castle. Are you alright? Were you going anywhere? Can I come into your bedroom?" She asked her eyes not leaving my own.

"I'm fine," I paused before continuing not wanting to give her any sign of my discomfort. "I was just heading back to my room actually. I suddenly started feeling a little ill. I didn't sleep too well the last few nights, so that most likely has something to do with it." I finished.

"Awe I hope you get better. If you want, I can come help you feel better." She said walking closer toward me.

I let out a slight cough and covered my mouth as I stepped away from her. I told her she didn't need to help me and opened my door. I told her I would see her tomorrow and closed my door quickly making myself cough a few times to make my story believable. Seeing that I shouldn't leave my room until tomorrow since I was getting married, hopefully to Tanji that is.

I decided to just ask Jungkook, with Jin's help, to water my plants. I knew he wouldn't mind doing it especially once I explained what just happened. I also knew or well hoped Jin would be the responsible one and actually get the task done. Once I got all of that settled I stayed in my room and watched tv as I ate my reheated breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

So I just wanted to say that I don't know if chamomile, lavender, and mint tea is a thing. I know people make each into a tea and figured I could combine them in the story lol.

Hope you all enjoy this update! At first I was going to make it short, but that didn't work out so I hope the length for this chapter is alright.

As always thank you everyone for taking the time to read this book. I greatly appreciate it. 🙏🏽💙✨ Please vote and comment (*'ω')✌︎