Welcome to Planet BT21

Third pov~

Tanji laid unconscious on a very soft twin sized mattress in a small room to contain her and keep her from trying to escape. While her two abductors guided their colorful spaceship through space headed to their home planet. They had been traveling for at least 4 earth days. Now that they were only a few hours from their home, the alien controlling the right side of the ship sat back in his chair and just looked at the stars.

"Mark what are you doing? We are almost home."Jackson said, his attention still focused in front of him.

Jackson had light blue skin, red spiky hair that did what ever it wanted, and was still wearing a pair of blue jeans and a plain button down white t-shirt. Mark had purple skin, light yellow hair that fell straight down, and wore his guard uniform instead of the human clothes he had gotten.

"I was just thinking that we brought a good candidate to be one the wife of king Namjoon. His brothers will be pleased." Mark said glancing over at his friend who was nodding into agreement to his statement.

"I would hope so. It's not as if we haven't been friend with those 7 idiots for years." Jackson said earning a glare from his friend.

"As true of a statement that is, don't say that in the presence of others. Or I will punch you myself." Mark threatened.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I do hope we have enough time train her. With her being from an entirely different planet located in a whole other galaxy, doesn't give us the best odds. Especially if the day of the Olympics is said to happen sooner than expected." Jackson stated.

"I agree. But she did put up a decent fight to escape from us, we'll really just have to get her used to being on a whole new planet entirely." Mark replied as their home started to come into view.

Tanji's pov ⇁

"Hey human female wake up."

"Should I go grab the cup of water?"

"I guess so. We'll have to do this the hard way unfortunately."

*SPLASH*

I sat up quickly and wiped the wet substance from my face. I looked around and immediately realized that I wasn't in my soft bed back in Woodstock. The room was solid white, but had dark gray and light green accent colored furniture in the room. If I wasn't concerned for my safety then I would have wondered how they kept the room so clean.

Anyway, I started to breath but realized wherever had no oxygen in the air and I started to hyperventilate. Frantically I reached around my trying to breath. The two strange beings just looked at me, slight worry in their eyes, when the abnormally large door opened. A women with light green skin and purple swirl designs all over were arms and legs walked in holding a black and red necklace looking device.

She spoke to the men and they left quickly. I on the other hand was laying on the soft bed as my eyes started to close as I began to lose consciousness. The lady rushed over to me just as everything turned black.

For the second time.

20 minutes later

Once again I woke up, gasping for air as I sat up clutching my chest. I let out a long sigh now that I was able to breath normally.

"Ah! Glad to see you are up and breathing. Sorry ab-"

"Who the hell are you and where am I?" I interrupted.

The man sitting in the green chair across the room was the same man who had kidnapped me. This time I decided to keep my guard up. Now that I was able to see his face clearly, for a strange looking being he was pretty cute.