Science Experiments are Fun! But Deadly

Third pov~

Tanji, Mark, and Jackson slept peacefully on the couch all sprawled out. Their limbs laid on the couch entangled with one another. They breathed in unison, the only noise filling the air was Jackson's slight snoring. Their peaceful sleeping didn't last long due to a very loud alarm.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The 3 beings sat up with a start. Tanji and Mark sat up so fast they they ended up falling off the couch. Jackson say up and quickly rubbed his neck half asleep.

"Where is that noise coming from and will someone turn it off!" Tanji exclaimed as she stayed in the position she had landed when she fell onto the floor.

"I'm going geez." Mark grumbled as he dragged his limbs together before standing up and sluggishly making his way to were the alarm was sounding off.

5 minutes later and the alarm was turned off. Mark slowly walked back into the living room to see Jackson passed out on the couch and Tanji sprawled out on the floor. Mark suddenly finding energy and realizing how much of an opportunity this was, took out his phone quickly and took a picture. Then he decided to wake them up.

Tanji's pov⇁

"Alright sleeping beauties WAKE UP!"

I sat up quickly yet again to see Mark standing in front of me. I let out a yawn and rubbed both hands over my face to try and wake myself up. I stretched my arms and back as Mark went and smacked Jackson in the head. It sounded like it hurt, but Jackson's eyes popped open so his strategy worked.

"What was that for!?" Jackson whined as he sat up tubbing his head.

"Well you didn't wake up when I yelled so I hit you." Mark said shrugging unapologetically.

"Rude." Jackson said as he got up off the couch.

"So what are we eating for breakfast? I'm hungry." I asked getting up off the floor.

The 3 of is discussed our options and agreed upon chocolate chip waffles, scrambled eggs, and bacon. I know what your thinking, for two aliens that's oddly human like food. That's because I said I was going to cook since I refused to eat one more of their unknown dishes. Thankfully the super advanced fridge could supply me with whatever I asked for. When I tell you humanity is beyond late with technology, I mean it.

Anyways, I got the ingredients I needed and got to work. Mark and Jackson decided to sit at the island counter and watch me cook. It didn't take need too long. The whole process took 16 minutes tops, I was very proud of myself. I made 3 plates and placed one in front of Mark and the other in front of Jackson. I watched them each take a bite waiting for their reaction. I honestly wish I had my phone to record since they both went from straight faces to shocked faces to bow stuffing their mouths. I smiled happily before digging into my own food.

"Why don't we eat human food more often? It's delicious." Jackson said as he scarfed down the rest of his first waffle.

"Actually human food is only good 95% of the time when you make it at home. It's healthier for us that way. However, due to humanity getting a bit lazy that's not the case. You guys should stick to your food and only cook human food as like a treat." I said.

This alien species was very fit, so whatever their unknown source of food is, it's very healthy for them to keep them all healthy and at the perfect body weight for each of them. Human food on a regular basis would mess them all up. The rest of our breakfast time was us talking about what we would have for dinner assuming I would have a challenge that would go through the afternoon and into the night. I just hopped that they would give us a snack this time if the challenge did go past lunch.