Honeymoon

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

‼️Disclaimer‼️

I have never written a sexual scene in my life (yet have read plenty some were good and were not so good 🧍🏽‍♀️) so this is gonna be interesting.

For the love of BTS don't come at me if this sucks. 😭✋🏽 Please and thank you. 🙏🏽

Now on with the story 😔✊🏽

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third pov~

Tanji entered Namjoon's bedroom feeling a bit nervous as she heard the door close behind her and the lock on the door click. Tanji hadn't given much thought to the situation at hand until this very moment. The look on her face read 'This is really happening'. As she walked over to the bed Tanji racked her brain trying to remember the last time she had sex with someone. Unfortunately the only memory she had was with some guy she had a crush on in high school. And it didn't even go that well.

Taking a seat on the bed, Tanji made eye contact with her now alien husband as he walked over to her. His eyes were soft yet lustful. Namjoon stopped in front of Tanji and knelt down a few inches in front of her.

Grabbing both her hands, squeezing them lightly, he said, "I know this is a lot to take in. We don't have to do this right now if you don't want to. There is no rush."

Tanji looked at Namjoon thinking about her answer carefully. Once her mind was made up she smile at him.

"I'm sorry if it seems like I'm a little weary. Everything moved so fast I hadn't given this whole living on another planet thing much thought til now. But I've seen just how kind and caring you are. Plus we have plenty of time to get to know each other more as the years go by. So I trust you, however, do something unforgivable and I'll figure out a way to fly one of those spaceships and head for earth immediately." Tanji said.

"Don't worry, my brothers would definitely have my head if I did something terrible you. They've really taken a strong liking to you." Namjoon said a smile dancing on his lips.

Namjoon stood up and pecked Tanji's lips before stepping away. Tanji opened her mouth to ask what he was about to do until a quick flash of light filled the room.

Tanji's pov⇁

When the flash of light cleared I looked at Namjoon wondering what just happened and why. The room was lit by the moon slight sneaking it's way through the window blondes which made it a little but easier to see in the dark room. Not by much though.

Namjoon stepped into the small rays of moon light that made it into the room. My jaw dripped at the fact that his skin wasn't like it normally was. His skin was now a light tawny brown.

"What do you think? I figured this might help you feel less nervous." Namjoon said moving closer to me.

"Could you always do that?" I asked still in awe.

"Yes. Since I'm of royal decent we are able to change our appearance without any technical assistance. Did I never mention that to you?" He said.

"You managed to leave that detail out. I appreciate the gesture, thank you. But you didn't have to change for me. I would have gotten used to it." I said.

"We can work on getting there then."

Namjoon leaned forward smiling at me as he took off his tie and dress shirt. My breathing stopped in my throat at his exposed chest. No matter what form Namjoon turns into he will always be hot as hell. Seeing him shirtless just solidified that statement. I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt hands grip my waist and pulled me to the edge of the bed.