Life is Un"Fair"

(Y/N) POV

I laid on my bed, scrolling through my Instagram. When I got a text message

FINNIE 💛 : "Come down stairs"

I got up from my bed, and walked towards the door. I got to the bottom of the stairs. My jaw dropped.

Finn stood there, a single rose in his hand. He had a big smile. I loved Finn's smile. He walked up to me. He grabbed my hand as he handed me the rose.

"Uhm, (y/n) would you like to go on a date with me?" He had a slight blush on his cheeks. I smiled at him and replied "I would love to Finnie."

Time Skipped To 5

Finn told me to wear something cute but casual. So I wore this ~

I didn't let Finn in the room until I was done

I didn't let Finn in the room until I was done. It took me over an hour and twenty minutes. I was satisfied with the way I looked and walked downstairs.

Finn's POV

I waited for (y/n) to get done getting dressed, and ready. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned around and I saw (y/n). She looked so beautiful. But when did she not look good?

"Awe, is little Finnie blushing?" (Y/n) said walking up to me and messing up my hair. "T-the uber should be outside" I studdered. Damn, I sounded so dumb. (Y/N) makes me feel some type of way. She smiled at me, that damn smile. She grabbed my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine. "You ready Finnie?" She asked questionably. I nodded

It was a ten minute drive to the fair. I was taking (y/n) to a fair because I wanted us to have some fun riding rides. We pulled up to the front. (Y/N) smiled at me as we got out.

(Y/N) POV

"So what do you want to do first?" Finn said nervously. I looked around and saw a Ferris Wheel. "The Ferris Wheel, Finnie" I said grabbing his hand and running towards the Ferris Wheel. One of the workers saw Finn, and insisted that we cut in front. On our way to the front. Girls stopped Finn for pictures and autographs. I stood on the side lines. Finn noticed and cut everyone else off. He leaned in and whispered "this is our night". Before he wrapped and arm around my waist.

We got into one of the carts. We got strapped in. The Ferris Wheel shook as we left the boarding area. I always hated when the carts shaked. It scared me. After everyone was on, it went into full swing. I leaned on Finn's shoulder. The view was amazing up here. "Hey Finnie? Can I see your phone" he handed it to me. I opened his Snapchat. He never used it though. I picked the heart crown filter. "Say cheese Finn" I said laughing. He smiles awkwardly like he always did. Before snapping the picture, I kissed his cheek. I posted it on his snap.

After the rides, we walked around. I saw a big ass teddy bear. I wanted it. "Finn, win that for me!" I said pulling him towards the booth. It took Finn five tries. He finally won it, I was so happy. He started handing it to me, but some girl came out of no where and snatched it.

"Hey baby!" She said placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'm not your baby, Jessica" Finn said pushing her away. Who the hell was this Jessica. "Looks like you downgraded Finn" she spat out. "Not from what I'm seeing" I said back fiercely. She smirked before kissing Finn".

"Oh my god, I knew it was to good to be true." I yelled at Finn before walking away. I had tears in my eyes. "(Y/N) wait!" I was already to far. I called an uber. It picked me up. I was still sobbing.

We pulled up at the house. I ran upstairs, and slammed the door. "I thought he liked me" I said sitting down. I started to think. I dug in my drawer and pulled out a blade. I started crying. I was about to make contact, but someone took the blade away. I turned around to see Finn with my bear.

"Surprise?" He said handing me the bear. I tried to be mad at him, but I just couldn't. I got up and gave him a big hug. "(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" He said pulling away. I smiled and said "yes Finnie" before pulling him into another hug.

(A/N) SO WHAT Y'ALL THINK  ABOUT JESSICA? HAD TO MAKE A PLOT TWIST LOL.