Clueless

(Y/N) POV

I woke up on my bed, like I have been the past month. I checked my phone to see the time, it was currently 12:39 PM. I sighed and got out of bed.

It's been a month since Finn went on his summer tour with Calpurnia. It was now July. I never thought this day would come. Finn and his band were coming to L.A. to perform. I was happy to see him. I didn't tell him I was coming either.

Finnie 💛: hey pretty girl, I miss you

I smiled to myself before replying.

Y/N: I miss you too!💙

Finnie 💛: stopping by to see you before our show.

Y/N: Yay, can't wait to see my baby boy 💕

Read

I threw my phone on the bed, and headed towards the bathroom. I took a shower real quick, and hopped out. I put my outfit on. I did my make up and my hair. "I look cute as hell" I said hypin myself up.

I laid on my bed looking through my Instagram feed

I laid on my bed looking through my Instagram feed. Same boring shit I'd always see. I felt a pair of hands go over my eyes. "Guess who?" I heard an all so familiar voice say.

"Finnie" I screamed turning around and seeing that beautiful boy hovering over me. I pulled him into a giant hug. "I've missed you so much" I felt tears coming.

"I've missed you to princess" Finn rubbed my back gently. He pulled away laughing. "Are you crying?".

I glared at him, as he wiped my tears away. "Well, I haven't seen you in like a month" I said sitting back down.

Finn and I both caught up with each other. It felt good to talk to him again. I looked over at Finn, who was looking down at my outfit.

"Damn, my baby a full course meal" Finn said chuckling a little. I blushed a little before pulling Finn into a kiss. The kiss grew intense very quickly. My hands in his curly hair. He trailed his finger tips on my bare stomach. It instantly sent tingling sensations all over. I missed his touch. He started kissing my jawline, and then my neck. I moaned in Finn's ear. "Finnie" I moaned out as he bit my sweet spot. Finn started unbuttoning my shorts until someone knocked

"Hey Finn we should get goin-, oh shit sorry" Jack said shutting the door quickly. I looked at Finn and he looked back. We both started laughing.

Finn went to the bathroom to fix his now ruffled hair. I watched in awe. He looked good as hell.

"Well, I better go. I love you so much  (y/n)" Finn said before placing a gently kiss on my forehead. And with that, he left.

"I love you too" I said quietly. I sighed and leaned back on my bed.

Time Skip

I quickly reapplied lip gloss to my lips. I smiled at the mirror and nodded. I grabbed my purse and car keys.

"Bye mom, I'll be back soon" I said and shut the door behind me. I hopped in my car, and started it. I pulled out and drove off.

I finally pulled up to the venue. It was already packed. Good thing I got VIP parking. I pulled up to one of those guys who parks your car for you. I handed him the keys, and I walked towards the front doors.

"Here's my VIP badge" I said showing the lady. She nodded and let me in. As soon as i walked in, all I could see where girls everywhere. A bitch was shook.

"Excuse me" "pardon me" I said walking through the crowd. I got asked to take some picture. So I gladly accepted. I finally made it to the front row.

They all walked on stage. I saw Finn, that perfect human being. I smiled as I watched him walk across the stage.

"Are y'all ready to rock?" Finn said into the microphone. The girls all around me went crazy. I laughed a little. They started playing a song.

An hour past and Finn came back to the mic. "Okay guys, we are going to play one last song" Do y'all want an encore?"

"No" I heard a girl scream. I laughed because I knew exactly where that came from. When Finn and his band got interviewed, he had said that.

They started playing. It was the song. Or my song. I sung along with Finn. I loved this song. It brought so many memories back. I didn't realize all eyes were on me. Except Finn's. He was to busy rocking out to notice anything.

He flung his curls back as he yelled "thank you L.A." and with that, the curtains closed.

I made my way past girls. I finally made it to backstage. I stopped in my tracks. I felt a lump growing in my throat.

"Finn?" I said with a crack in my voice

(A/N) AY YUH. I'M BACK BITCHES. MISS ME. NAH I'M KIDDING. BUT NEW CHAPTER. HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT DOE.