Decisions & Acceptions

I RECOMMEND TO LISTEN TO THE SONG FOR THE FIRST PART.

(Y/N) POV

"Oh baby, oh man. Making me crazy. Really driving me mad. It just don't make sense to me. I really dont know."

I turned around slowly and saw Finn upstage. Who was looking straight at me. A spotlight went on me. I was looking around confused. Millie motioned me to go up to the stage.

"You're my, my, my, my kind of women. My oh my, what a girl."

I remembered this song. It was the song sung to me when we went official. I got up from my seat, and walked up to the front of the stage.

"Now I'm down on my hands and knees, begging you please baby"

Finn and I made eye contact for the whole song. What was he doing? Suddenly the music stopped.

Finn's POV

My heart was pounding so loud, I was surprised no one heard it. As the song came to a stop, I said to myself. "It's now or never Finn"

I let out a sigh and began. "Hello guys, I'm sorry to ruining y'alls partying. I just have to get this off my chest now. As you all know, this girl right here. She's my ex, and I lost her in the worst way possible. I loved her, and I still do. I miss wrapping her in my arms, and getting to kiss her, and I just want her back."

I stuck my hand out to (y/n), who surprisingly took it. I brought her on the stage. Her hands were shaking.

"(Y/N), I know I messed up, I know. But I don't want to live life without you. I don't want this with anyone else." I put my hand on her cheek. Her eyes were teary. She smiled that beautiful smile of hers.

"(Y/N) will you give me another chance, and be my girlfriend" I asked, my voice was really shaky. She looked around at everything. "Uh- uhm, I need some air" she said running off the stage. I looked around at everyone. I gave the microphone to Ayla, and ran after (y/n)

(Y/N) POV

I slid these doors over that led to a balcony. I walked out towards the railing. I started to cry. I knew this was all just a publicity stunt. I just knew it. Finn didn't want me back.

I took of my heels, and set them to the side. I wanted to leave, and never ever come back. I climbed onto the thick railing. Tears were still coming. I walked along it, keeping my balance. I looked down and saw the cars driving past. I was way up. This would be a long fall. I sighed, and I turned my back to the street. "Goodbye" I whispered to myself, tears streaming down my face.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Finn yell. I looked up "Finn?" I started losing my balance. I closed my eyes, not prepared for what I had just done. I felt two arms pull me in by my waist. I opened my eyes and I was on top of Finn. I got off of him.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Finn said dusting himself off. "I i, I don't know Finn" my eyes stayed on the ground. Until Finn grabbed my chin. "I could've lost you forever" Finn had tears in his eyes. I wiped them away.

"Why were you up there?" I sighed, and said. "I know this whole thing was for the publicity". I heard Finn chuckle. "Are you serious? No it wasn't (y/n). I was up there really pouring out my heart and soul. I really do truly love you (Y/N). I will never stop" I smiled and placed my hand gently on his rosy cheek. "Than in that case, yes Finn." His eyes lit up. "What did you say?" His voice sounded shaky. "Yes Finn, yes yes yes. I will be your girlfriend" I said smiling. Finn smiled, before leaning in. I closed my eyes, and met him half way. Our lips finally met, and I think I felt a shock. I ran my hands through his curly mess of hair. I felt whole again, and I never wanted this moment to end. We pulled away, and I hugged Finn. I buried my head into his neck. I whispered "I love you so much Finn Wolfhard." I felt his shiver, as I said that. He finally spoke "I love you so much (Y/N) (Y/L/N). More than you will ever know." I smiled and placed a gently kiss on his neck.

I pulled away and finally said "Let's go enjoy the rest of the night." He nodded, and grabbed my hand. I intertwined mine with his. We walked back into the ball room. A burst of cheers, and clapping filled the air. I smiled, and leaned into Finn as we walked back to our table.

A slow song came on. I looked over at Finn, who was smirking. He stood up and said "Can I have this dance, princess" Finn asked me with a smile. "I'd love to dance with you Wolfhard." I said giggling. He led me to the dance floor. I put my hands around his neck. He placed his hands gently on my waist. "Come one Finn, come closer. I don't bite" I said winking. "Oh really, what about all those 'love bites' you gave me" he said laughing. "Maybe, you can get some tonight, if you're nice." Finn pulled me closer to him. He spun me around, and dipped me as we finished. He leaned in and he placed a gently kiss on my lips. I smiled, pushing him away.

We danced all night, and we made so many memories that I will never forget. I sat down in my chair, next to Finn. I looked over at Finn who was drinking his water. He noticed me staring, and slowly put his bottle down. "Can I help you?" He said smiling. "I dont know, I just like staring at you" I said with my elbow on the table, and my head laid on my hand. Finn copied me, which made me giggle.

"I'm so happy you're mine again, Princess" he said with a wide smile. "Me too Finn, me too" I yawned. "Do you wanna leave?" He asked making shapes on my arms. I smiled, and nodded. "Okay then, let's go"

We got an uber back home. I got the spare key under the mat. I figured everyone was asleep because my phone said it was "12:34 am" I sighed and opened the door. We walked up the stairs and into our room. I see my bed and instantly plop on it. Kicking off my heels. I get on my phone, and see I was tagged in a photo

 I get on my phone, and see I was tagged in a photo

Liked by trippie.(y/n), milliebobbybrown, wyattoleff, and 349,293 others

finnwolfhardofficial tonight was fun with my girl 😊💕
  view all 3285 comments
trippie.(y/n) 💛
milliebobbybrown my parents are back
unknown 1  yes, y'all are back
wyattoleff I guess I'll just have to except this, but if you need anything, call me (y/n) 😉
unknown 2 it was good while it lasted

I got up and walked over to Finn's bed. "Hey can you unzip me" I said turning around. "Okay" Finn says getting up. He's fingers traced against my skin. Which made a shiver slither down my spine. What a fucking tease. His fingers were cold. He finally reached the zipper. He unzipped me slowly. My dress fell, and I crawled out of it. "Thanks Finnie, shows over by the way." He was looking at the lingerie I was wearing. I closed his mouth. "Imma go shower" I collected my things and got in.

After about thirty minutes I came out of the bathroom. I looked at Finn, who was peacefully asleep. I smiled, and crawled into bed with him. His eyes slowly opened. "I hope you don't mind" I said smiling. He pulled me closer to him and held me in his arms. "I love you Princess" Finn said tiredly. "I love you too Finnie" it felt good getting to call him that again. He kissed my forehead.  I smiled, and drifted off to sleep.

(A/N) AH YES THE POWER COUPLE ARE BACK AND BETTER. SORRY FOR THIS LONG CHAPTER. LIKE MY CHAPTERS PLEAAASEEE.