Ball Rooms & Ball Gowns

Finn's POV

I woke up, dreading today. It was the day, the day I was going to ask (y/n) to be my girlfriend again. The past few days, we have been growing closer and closer. With little kisses here, and there, but nothing to serious. Ayla had helped me plan this, with the help of Jack, and Malcolm. They had set up a charity ball that would help children who wanted to learn how to sing, play the guitar, and whatever their hearts desired. I stayed in my bed for ten minutes, thinking and contemplating life. I sighed and decided to get dressed. I still didn't ask (y/n) if she wanted to be my date to the ball.

(Y/N) POV

I woke tiredly, and looked around. I didn't see the person who also lived in here. I sighed and got up. I rummaged through my closet to find an outfit. I finally found one, and went to the bathroom. I put it on, did my make up, brushed my teeth, and my hair. I looked over myself, and shrugged.

I walked downstairs to go get something to eat

I walked downstairs to go get something to eat. I saw Finn at the table by himself. I pulled out a chair beside him. I grabbed a bowl, and a spoon. "Can you hand me those Lucky Charms" he nodded, and gave them to me.

"So (y/n), I was thinking. Do you want to be my date to this charity ball? I know this is last minute but-" I cut him off "I'd love to Finn" I smiled at him. His face was painted with a slight blush. I giggled at Finn's awkwardness.

"Hey bro bro" I looked and saw Nick. "Goodmorning (y/n)" he said to me I greeted him back and finished my cereal. "Oh shit, I have to go get a dress" i threw away my trash, and ran into my mom's room. "Mom, we have to go right now. I need a dress asap" She laughed and grabbed her purse.

We went to this boutique Millie had recommended. I walked in and saw all kinds of dress. I was in awe. A nice girl walked up to me and asked what I was looking for. I looked at my mom and I looked back to the lady "something big and fluffy, but a little revealing. If you know what I'm getting at" I said laughing.

We tried a few on. She brought me a black one. I went behind the curtain. I slipped it on. The lady came in and zipped it. I looked in the small mirror in the changing room, and shrieked. I walked out onto a podium. "I love it, I want this one" I said smiling. My mom had tears in her eyes. "My little girl is growing up" I laughed and pulled her into a hug.

I decided to get my make up and hair done there, since they offered

I decided to get my make up and hair done there, since they offered. They were really nice, and I wouldn't mind coming back another time. They let me take a robe home with me. So that i wouldn't mess up my hair and make up. I smiled at them, before I walked out.

TIME SKIP

"(Y/N) Are you ready?" I heard Finn yell through the door. I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I smiled and walked out of the room. Finn was waiting for me in the hall way. I looked over at him, his eyes were wide open. He then smiled gently "you look absolutely beautiful (y/n)" a slight blush was painted on my face. "Thanks Finn, you look good too" I smiled. He had black slacks and a white shirt on. He had suspenders on with a bow tie.

We walked downstairs. Everyone turned around when they heard us coming. "Wow, so gorgeous" Mary had said. I smiled at the compliment. They took a few pictures of Finn and I.

"Okay guys, we have to go" Finn said cutting everyone off. The honk of the limo filled the air. "Well we better go, don't wanna be late for our own establishment" Finn said chuckling. I laughed as I grabbed Finn's hand. He flinched a little but went with it.

We rode with the Stranger Things cast. The IT cast had their own limo. We caught up with each other, and before we knew it, we were at our destination. Sadie and Caleb walked out first. They were so cute together. I sighed as I watched Millie and Jacob get out as well. Their fingers were interlocked. All this reminded me of Finn, man I miss him.

"Hey (y/n), what's wrong?" Finn said worriedly. I looked at him, and finally spoke. "They all look happy, and I miss being that happy with somebody" My eyes stayed glue to the ground. He pulled me into a hug. I buried my face into his neck. He smelled so good. He kissed my forehead gently.

"Let's just have fun tonight, K?" Finn said getting up. I smiled as we walked out together. The cameras started flashing. Finn and I posed for a few pictures, and we finally decided to go in. I was in awe when i saw the ball room. I looked over at Finn, he had a playful smile on his face. "It's so beautiful"

We went over to our table. I sat next to Finn, and Millie. The band that was playing was really good. A finger tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Wyatt. "Wanna dance?" He asked me confidently. I looked over at Millie, who was basically telling me to go. I smiled and finally said "sure" he stuck out his hand to help me up, and I took it.

"You look really pretty (y/n)." Wyatt said blusing. "So Wyatt actually does have a soft side" I said giggling. "There's alot of things you don't know about me, (y/n)" he said before spinning me, and pulling me back in. "Wow, you can dance too." We both laughed, and the song ended. We walked back to our seats laughing.

I sat at my table for about an hour. I didn't do alot of dancing. I just sat and watched. The music kept my foot tapping though. Until I heard one song, and my heart stopped.

(A/N) CLIFF HANGER B. LMAO I'M SORRY, BUT I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS LITTLE CHAPTER.