Late Night Cuddles

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, like I always do. I looked at my phone the time read "1:37 am". I looked beside me hoping to see Finn. He wasn't there. It was just my big ass teddy bear and me. I looked at Finn's bed. There he was. That perfect curly headed boy. I wanted to be right by his side. So I got up and plopped on his bed. His eyes shot open.

"I wanted to cuddle Finnie" I said getting under the blanket, and scooting right next to his body. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. We laid there, staring into each others eyes.

"You're so stunning (y/n)" I smiled at him. "You're not so bad yourself Wolfhard' I winked at him. He picked me up by my waist. He sat me on his lap. I giggled a little as I ran my hands through his curly bed head hair.

This was the most amazing feeling ever. I never wanted to leave Finn's arms. He made me feel special, and I've never felt this way before.

I saw Finn leaning in slowly. I knew what was coming. His eyes were closed. I closed my eyes, and made the space between us disappear. The kiss was a passionate one. We pulled away. Both of us smiling. "Goodnight Finnie" and with that I fell asleep on top of him.

The past week was going great. Finn and I grew closer each day. Until one night.....

(A/N) - CLIFF HANGER ANNIT. LMAO. HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYING MY BOOK SO FAR. THIS CHAPTER WAS A FILLER.