Vacation At Last

(Y/N) POV

Finn and I walked into the massive hotel. We begged and begged to get a floor at the top. Our parents finally agreed. Finn's parents are sharing a room. Nick, and my mom get their own room, and of course Finn and I got a room for the both of us. Which was totally great.

We stepped into the elevator with our family. "This is going to be so much fun" Finn yelled excitedly. His mom hushed him, which made me giggle. The elevator opened on the 8th floor. The floor where our family was staying. My mom looked back and said "please stay together, and stay safe" I nodded and the elevator doors shut. "Helicopter moms, am i right" I said laughing. "Yeah, totally. Helicopter mom, the mom that lets us share a room. Giving us space to fu- I mean have fun" He said before placing a gently kiss on my temple. I pushed him away playfully as the doors split.

I slide the key over the lock. It made a buzz. I turned the handle and pushed the door open. I dropped my bags as soon as I walked in. I looked up at Finn who was as shocked as I was. "We wanted a room, not a suite" I shrieked. Finn nudged me, "hey, I ain't complaining." He grabbed his bags and brought them to the bed. There were separate beds, but they were unnecessary. We unpacked our things. I changed my outfit in the bathroom. I looked over my outfit, and shrugged.

Finn stopped what he was doing and sad "who you trynna impress?" I laughed and finally said "you, and myself b" we both busted into a fit of laughter

Finn stopped what he was doing and sad "who you trynna impress?" I laughed and finally said "you, and myself b" we both busted into a fit of laughter. "You ready to go sweet thang?" He said pulling me by my waist. I nodded and opened the door.

We met our parents downstairs where we were going to eat at this fancy restaurant. Finn and I walked up hand in hand. He pulled my chair out for me. I gave him a peck on the cheek, and sat down.

"Hello, my name is Haley,  and I'll be your waiter for tonight" The waitress said with a huge smile. She was taking everyone's drink orders. "And what will you have Mr. FINN?" She basically screams. "Omgee, I've seen you on tv, can I have a picture" She says excitedly. "Uhm, nows not a great ti-" but Finn gets cut off. "It'll be real fast." I start getting annoyed. "Say cheese" she says. Before taking the picture she kisses Finn's cheek.

I let out a huffy breath. My mom is practically holding me back. The whole dinner she is flirting with Finn.  I can tell Finn is annoyed as well. He leans over and whispers "don't worry, I'm all yours". I laugh a little. "You know, secrets don't make friends" Haley says barging in. I roll my eyes, and I grab Finn's hand. I squeeze it holding back my fiery. Finn looks at me, and I look back. "Awe, is wittle (y/n) jealous?" He says out loud. I roll my eyes. He leans in and say "it's alright, I think it's... cute." I blush a little, but I was still heated

Finn decided to take me on a walk. He wanted me to let off some steam. We walked along the beach. "Hey, you know I didn't like her right?" Finn said looking at me. I kept my eyes locked on the sand below me. "Yeah, I know".

"I know what will cheer you up" Finn said nudging me. "Don't you dare" I glared at him but it was too late. Finn started tickling me. "Finn stop" I giggled out. I fell to the ground laughing. Finn climbed on top of me, and continued tickling my sides. "Stop" I laughed out. He stopped all of a sudden, and stared at me. "What?" I asked trying to catch my breath. He smiled "I don't know, you're just so beautiful" He placed a kiss on my lips.

Now was my chance. I pushed Finn off of me, and climbed on top of him. I started tickling him. He started laughing loudly. "Yeah, pay back Finnie". I said laughing along with him.

I kept tickling him until I decided to let him get up. He caught his breath. He looked at the ocean and back at me, but he had a smirk. "Finn Wolfhard, don't you do this". I said backing away slowly. "There is no going back now" Finn says smirking. I gulped loudly, before sprinting away.

Finn's POV

I ran after (y/n). I had to admit, she was kind of fast. I finally caught up to her. I grabbed her by the waist. I heard her laughing, and attempting to break free of my grasp. I carried her over to the water. "Finn, no" is all I heard before we both went under water. I surfaced and so did she. She hit me in the arm "You little bitch" she said wiping the water from her face. I smiled at her. She was so breathtaking. Her (e/c) eyes shined bright in the setting sun. I love this girl.

I leaned in for a kiss. She put her finger on my lips. "Now, all of a sudden you want to be friendly?" She said fiercely.  "Well, yes" I said pushing a hair behind her ear. "gosh dangit Finn Wolfhard" She said, before wrapping an arm around my neck. She wrapped her legs around my waist as well. I leaned my forehead on hers. "I love you Princess" I said looking into her eyes. "I love you Finnie" I closed my eyes, and before I knew it her lips were on mine. The kiss was salty, but I didn't really care about it. It was just her and I against the world.

(A/N) ALRIGHT, THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SAPPY. I'M SORRY. LOL, BUT TELL ME IF YOU LIKE MY STORY SO FAR. GIVE ME SOME IDEAS. I NEED SOME FEEDBACK LOL. BUT I LOVE Y'ALL