The Greatest Performance

Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, sadiesink_ and 3,739 others

trippy.(y/n) can't wait to watch this loser tonight ! 💛
view all 1427 comments
finnwolfhardofficial so glad you're coming ! 💛
unknown 1 are they dating?
milliebobbybrown i see y'all 👀
unknown 2 finn can do so much better
sadiesink_ y'all are cute, can't wait to see y'all again !

(Y/N) POV

I started to do my make up at noon. Finn had to go to rehearsals before his show. This was my first time watching Finn perform. I've listened to him sing at shows, thanks to YouTube. My make up takes me like a life time to do. His show is starting at three. It was now one. "Now to pick an outfit" I said walking over to my closet. I grabbed one of Finn's Calpurnia shirts. It was big as hell on me. I decided to wear some thigh high boots. I called it good

I looked at my phone, it said "2:20"

I looked at my phone, it said "2:20". "Oh shit, I have to go" I said calling my uber.

Finn's POV

I paced around nervously. "Hey Finn my dude, what's wrong" Malcolm said tapping my shoulder. That's when Ayla and Jack came over. "Okay, so I need tonight to be special, (y/n) is coming to watch for the first time, and I'm going to make our relationship public." I sounded so nervous. Why am I so nervous.

I kept replaying what had happened last night. Jessica never made me feel that way. It was different with (y/n). I could still feel her soft lips on mine. I loved when I pleased her. The way she tightened her grip on my hair. She was everything I wanted.

I also bought a promise ring for (y/n). Whatever we go through in life, I promise I will be there. Every step of the way.

Ayla interrupted me "Hey Finn, there is nothing to worry about. Now come on, let's go set up" I nodded

(Y/N) POV

The uber dropped me off in the front of the venue. Before Finn left this morning. I pulled out my VIP badge and showed the worker.

This Morning

I woke up next to Finn. He was still asleep. I checked my phone it said "9:00 AM" Finn leaves at ten. I tapped Finn. "Finnie, it's time to wake up." He picked me up and sat me on his lap. His eyes were still closed. "Come on Finnie" I said shaking him. I licked his jawline, I guess he enjoyed it, because his body serged with goosebumps. His eyes were open now. I leaned in and I placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "Time to get up Finnie, can't wait to watch you today" I said getting up. He smiled at me. That perfect smile that drives me crazy.

His voice was raspy, it was cute "(y/n) I left a VIP badge on your night stand." He said before hurrying out of the bedroom. I picked it up and read what he put. "VIP ~ MY PRINCESS (Y/N).

END OF FLASHBACK

I walked inside. There was alot of space in there. I saw Finn on stage. I smiled and walked towards the stage. "Hey Finnie." He hopped off the stage. He gave me the biggest hug. "I missed you too Finnie." He took me hand, and led me up stage. "This is Malcolm, he plays the drums" he shook my hand. "This is Ayla, she's our lead guitarist" she hugged me. I was shook. "And last but not least" "saving the best for last, aren't ya Finn. I'm Jack, I play the bass" I smiled and shook his hand. "Well (y/n), the shows about to start. You get to stand up front" I smiled "Good luck Finnie, I know you're going to rock"

"Who's ready to rock?" Finn yelled into the mike. The girls all screamed. They started their first song. Girls would scream "I LOVE YOU FINN" "FINN YOU'RE MINE." The music was really good. I was impressed

Finn's POV

The next song we were going to sing was "My Kind of Women" I'm going to stop singing an call (y/n) up. I am so nervous. We started the song. It was in the middle of the song, and i stopped.

"(Y/N) can you come up here" she looked confused, but got on stage any ways. "The reason I called you up here is to tell all these beautiful people that I have someone like you in my life. I love you so much (y/n), when you came into my life. I didn't expect this. You are the best thing that has happened to me." I pulled out the ring. "Oh my god Finnie" I grabbed her hand. She held out one of her fingers. I slid on the tiara ring. I looked up into (y/n) eyes. They had tears.

(Y/N) POV

I was over the moon happy. I moved a piece of Finn's sweaty hair out of his face. "I will always love you, no matter what" Finn said. His voice cracking. "I love you so much Finnie" I said before pulling Finn into a kiss. The crowd went nuts. I pulled away, and hugged Finn. The curtains went down.

"Finn, you're the best" I mumbled into his neck.

Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, milliebobbybrown, jackdgrazer and 32,519 others

trippie.(y/n) it's official 💛
finnwolfhardofficial i love you princess
milliebobbybrown yesss, finally
Unknown 1 i can make ship edits now
jackdgrazer proud of you Finn
Unknown 2 I'm disgusted

(y/n) it's official 💛finnwolfhardofficial i love you princessmilliebobbybrown yesss, finally Unknown 1 i can make ship edits nowjackdgrazer proud of you Finn Unknown 2 I'm disgusted

Liked by trippie.(y/n), noahschnapp, uncle_jeezy and 342,793 others.

finnwolfhardofficial so glad I have this beautiful girl in my life ! 💛
trippie.(y/n) i love you, my Prince
unknown yes, this is an actually thing
noahschnapp called it 😏
queenjessica you'll come crawling back Finn. You'll be back
uncle_jeezy goalzzz

(A/N) I AM SORRY FOR THIS SAPPY CHAPTER, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE. ALSO IF YOU'RE NEW. I POST FAST UPDATES. HOPE Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING.