We Have Tonight

(Y/N) POV

Finn and I had to wake up early to catch our flight. Finn had to pull me out of bed. We got dressed and packed our things. "Are you ready sweetie?" I looked over at Finn, and nodded. We walked out of the room. "I can't believe we didn't fuck in that room" I said laughing. "I don't know, maybe it was because you were hurt" He laughed.

We got to the airport. As always a swarm of girls ran up to Finn. One pushed me down. I groaned in pain, because I was still sore on my stomach. "Oh my god, are you okay?" Finn said running to my side. I nodded my head. "No more picture now, come on (y/n), we're going to miss our flight." Finn said while helping me up.

The plane ride wasn't as bad as the first trip. Finn shook me awake from my nap. "We're here princess." He said excitedly. We walked off the plane, holding hands. We got our things, and headed towards the uber. I was so tired. I leaned on Finn's shoulder and fell asleep. "Hey, (y/n) wake up" Finn whispered softly. I groaned and sat up. I got out of the car. Finn grabbed our bags. I was glad we were home.

I opened the door, and my mom immediately ran over to me. "(Y/N) are you okay, what happened" she said touching my face. I pushed her hands away. "Mom, I'm fine now" I said blushing a little. "I am so glad Finn was there, Lord knows what could've happened." I smiled "Oh yeah, (y/n) I have a surpise for you, follow me" I didn't know what she got me. She lead me to a door I've never seen. She opened it and I walked in. I almost dropped to my knees but Finn held me up

"YOU GOT ME A CAR! OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" I said pulling my mom into a big hug. I started to cry, but Finn wiped them away quickly. "Let's go for a ride!" I tell Finn. He smiles excitedly. I get the keys and get in. My mom opens the garage door. I slowly pull off onto the street, before i sped away.

"There's an aux, I'm going to play some music" Finn says. He connects his phone and plays "Where Is My Mind." That was my favorite song his band played. I sung out loud with Finn "with your feet in the air, and your head on the ground." We both looked at each other and laughed. He put his hand on my thigh as I drove. The sun was setting. It felt good to have a car, but then I forgot that I'm leaving for a week to go see my dad. Finn wasn't coming, and he didn't know.

Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, sadiesink_, nattyiceofficial and 89,438 others

trippie.(y/n) new whip, who dis?
view all 980 comments
finnwolfhardofficial i wonder who's hand is grippin ya thigh 😏
unknown 1 cool
sadiesink_ gonna swoop
unknown 2 don't wreck
nattyiceofficial so aesthetic

I pulled back into the garage, and got out. I think I'm going to tell Finn tonight. Finn and I went upstairs. We walked into the room, and I shut the door. "Hey Finnie, can we talk?" He nodded cautiously. "Okay so uhm, I'm going to visit my dad for a week. You can't come with me though." I didn't want to leave Finn. I guess if it's what I have to do. "I'm sorry Finn." I said holding back my tears. "(Y/N) I'm going to miss you, what am i going to do for a week, without you?" He said laughing a little. I smile, "hey, atleast we have tonight"

SMUT WARNING

After my shower, I crawled into bed with Finn. "Do you mind if I sleep with you?" I said asking cutely. "Why would I mind that?" Finn said giggling. I curled up next to him. He put his arms around me. He smelt really good. I buried my head into his neck. I bite his neck, and whispered "goodnight Finnie" I laughed. "Fuck (y/n)" is all I heard before Finn placed me on his lap. I giggled as he left little kisses on my arm, eventually leading up to my neck. Finn tugged at the bottom of my shirt. I threw my shirt to the side. I wasn't wearing a bra underneath because I was comfortable with Finn. I pulled his shirt off of him. I left trails of kisses down his chest, until I got to his pajama pants. I pulled them down along with his boxers. It was my turn to pleasure him, since he's always pleasuring me. Do I even have to explain myself. Finn started groaning, as I sped up my hand and mouth motion. I stopped, "you like that don't ya Finnie" I smirked. "Why'd you stop, I was close." I smiled "I know, do you have a condom?" He always did. I got on top of him. I moaned loudly, as he entered me.

I plopped beside him, breathing heavily. I intertwined my fingers with his "I love you Finnie" He smiled "I love you too"

(A/N) THIS IS A SHORT FILLER CHAPTER. I MEAN I GUESS YOU CAN FAVORITE. DON'T FORGET I PUT MUSIC UP TOP.