Traveling

Finn's POV

(Y/N) and I have been together for two months. We were having the best time. I fell in love with her more and more. Her smile was perfect, her laugh was cute. I think I'm changing her. She doesn't really cuss anymore. She threw away the blunts she didn't finish. I've decided to take a trip with her back home. So she could see her best friends. She's been a little home sick. So I'm going to surprise here with them.

"Good Morning beautiful" I said walking in the door. "Well aren't you in a good mood, Mr. Wolfhard." She said looking up from her phone. I smiled. "Here, you got this in the mail" i said handing her an envelope that had plane tickets in them. She tore it open, and pulled them out. I seen tears start to form in her eyes.

"Finnie, did you do this?" Her voice was shaking. "Yes, (y/n), I did" I smiled. She hopped up from the bed and hugged me. "Thank you so much Finnie, thank you" she said crying into my shirt. I rubbed the back of her hair. I pulled away "better start packing some clothes". She smiled and nodded.

The Next Day

(Y/N) POV

"Okay you got everything you need right?" My mom said rushing around. "Yes mom, I double checked" "and you have everything too, right?' Mary asked Finn. "Yes, I do mom" We heard the honk of the uber. "Okay, be safe, stay together, and have fun" my mom said. "Okay we will, I love you mom" I yelled before shutting the door. Finn and I let out a sigh of relief, as we slumped in our seats of the uber. We pulled up to the airport. Finn immediately got swamped by fans. Some even came up to me. I signed everything they wanted me too. Until Finn and I's plane was called. We gave them our tickets and hustled onto the plane.

We landed four hours later. Finn was asleep. "Hey Finnie, we're here" my voice sounded hoarse, but I was really tired. He slowly opened his eyes, and then he stretched. "Sleep well?" I smiled at him, and we got off the plane

Finn had gotten us a room for a week. The hotel was really nice. We walked in our room. It was like a house. "Oh my god" I shrieked. I ran over to a bed and plopped on it. "Finn, THIS IS AMAZING" he laughed. "Anything for my princess" I blushed. "Well, we can rest today, and then tomorrow go meet your friends." Finn said tiredly. I nodded. I got into bed. "Finn lay with me" I said tiredly. He smiled and got under the blanket. He wrapped his arm around me, and pulled me closer to him. I felt safe and secure, and with that I fell asleep.

The Next Day

Finn was still asleep. I tried to get out of bed without waking him. I failed. "Goodmorning Sunshine" I said smiling. "I'm going to get in the shower" Finn nodded. In the shower, I  was so excited to see my best friends. I didn't tell them anything. It's all going to be a surprise. I got out and started getting ready. This was my outfit

"Hey Finn, are you ready?" He smiled, and nodded his head

"Hey Finn, are you ready?" He smiled, and nodded his head. "You look beautiful (y/n)" he said putting his arm around my shoulder. We walked out of the room.

I showed the uber where to go. It was a ten minute drive. I intertwined my fingers with Finn's. He looked, nervous. "Hey babe, what's wrong" I said putting my hand on his cheek so he could look at me. "What if they don't like me?" He mumbled. I grabbed my heart and said "awe, is little Finnie worried. Don't worry they'll love you" I kissed his cheek. His face was painted red.

We pulled up to Marissa's house. I suspect Justin would be there. I squeezed Finn's hand "Are you ready?" He nodded slightly. I got out of the car, Finn followed. We walked up to the door. I knocked.

(A/N) CLIFF HANGER BABIES, I'LL TRY AND UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER TONIGHT. I HOPE Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS SO FAR. IT'S SUCH A FLOP.