What Up Beaches

(Y/N) POV

I woke up happily. I looked beside me and Finn wasn't there, but I heard the shower. "Huh, I'm usually up before him". I grabbed my bra from the floor. I also took one of Finn's shirts and slid it on.

I walked into the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and jumped back. "Damn, I look like a monster".

I heard Finn laughing. He peeked his head out. "you ain't kidding" he said. I shot him a quick glare.

"So I was thinking we should eat in the lobby" I said brushing my hair out. "Yeah, sounds like a plan" he said back. I finished doing my face, and I brushed my teeth.

"Fit of the day bitch" I said as Finn walked out of the bathroom

"Fit of the day bitch" I said as Finn walked out of the bathroom. "Whole different person now" Finn said playfully. I rolled my eyes "are you ready?" I asked standing by the door. Finn nodded and we left.

We got to the lobby, and walked into where breakfast was being held. We grabbed plates, and looked at all the food. We grabbed what we wanted, and went to a table.

"Hey guys" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw the girl and the guy Finn and I had become friends with. "Oh hey Kristy, Blake." I said smiling. "Can we sit with y'all?" Blake asked. "Sure" Finn said.

"So guys, there is going to be bonfire at the beach tonight. Y'all wanna come?" Kristy asked. I looked over at Finn and smiled widely. "Yes!" I responded excitedly.

"Great uhm, there's going to be beer, and ya know. Things like that" Blake added. "Oh, I don't mind that. That's what makes it FUN" I said laughing

We all finished our breakfast. "Okay, so will send you the details later. Can't wait to see y'all tonight" Kristy said before her and Blake walked away.

"Dang, I wish I was that close with my sibling" Finn said jokingly. I looked over at him and smiled.

Later That Night

"(Y/N), are you ready?" Finn yelled from outside the bathroom. I rolled my eyes as I finished putting my hair into a messy bun. Before walking out, I put a big black shirt over my swimming suit. "Bad bitches only" i whispered and walked out

 "Bad bitches only" i whispered and walked out

"Okay, I'm ready now." I said grabbing Finn's hand. "Since it is our last night here, let's make it one to remember" Finn said pulling me closer, and we walked out the door.

I pulled out my phone to check what Kristy had said.

Kristy 🌺 : The bonfire will be behind the bar shack. You know, the one with the hot guy?

I turned off my phone. "Follow me this way" I said walking around people, and chairs. It was a five minute walk. All sorts of people were out partying. I laughed at most of them, because they were all drunk.

Finn nudged me "hey, dont judge. That's gonna be you tonight" he said laughing. "Hey look there's that hot gu-" I clear my throat. "The shack". Finn rolled his eyes.

We walked behind it, and see a huge ass fire, and teenagers everywhere. Finn and I look at each other, both smirking. We walk over towards them.

"(Y/N) and Finn, glad you can make it" Kristy said pulling us into a hug. "Aloha (Y/N), Finn" Blake said handing us a can of beer. I pop the tab open, and take a swig.

There was music blasting. Some random people handed Finn and I some glow sticks. "Thanks... man". I said laughing.

"Hey Finn, we're about to go catch some waves, wanna join?" Blake said handing Finn a board. "Uhm, I don't know how to surf" Finn said awkwardly.

"I don't either, but I want to learn. Can you teach me?" I said. "Yeah, totally" Blake responded. I smiled and handed Finn my beer. I took my shirt off, exposing my swim suit. After my head popped back from underneath my shirt, all the guys were staring. "What?" I said laughing. I took a chug from my beer, and took the board from Finn.

Finn's POV

I saw Blake take (y/n) hand. It kind of made me mad, but after what I did to her, I couldn't really be mad at her.

"Ahhh it's so cold" I heard (y/n) screech. I smiled a little.

"Hey you look a little lonely" I heard some say. I turned around and saw Hayley. "Care if I join you?" She asked nicely. I sighed and shrugged.

She sat down. "So, what's up with the moody attitude". I looked at her, and then back to (y/n) and Blake. "Oh, I see" she said taking a sip of her drink.

"Blake, stop, don't you dare" I hear (y/n) say. I look over and see her fall into the water. I laugh a little and say "das my baby right there".

(Y/N) POV

After thirty minutes of trying and trying and trying, I finally got it. I was surfing like a pro. "Thank you so much Blake" I said hugging him. "Yeah, no big deal. Hey since I did this for you, can you do something for me?" I raised an eyebrow. "And that is?"

He leaned in, and I started to freeze up. "Can you set me up with that girl over there?" I let out a sigh of relief. I looked to where he was pointing. He was pointing at Hayley. I let out a little giggle.

"Oh Hayley" I said walking back to shore. I plopped down on the sand beside Finn. "You see that guy Hayley? He thinks you're hot. Maybe you should go talk to him" She had a huge grin on her face.

After she left, Finn and I started laughing. "Oh my gosh Finn, did you see me out there? I'm practically a stud" I said while taking a drink from his can. "Yeah, you did amazing" he said smiling. "Thanks babe, now come on. Let's go party". I yanked him up, and walked to where the crowd of people were.

"Hey guys, we're taking body shots, care to join?" Kristy said. I looked at Finn who said "sure". "Okay, y'all are partners. I suspect y'all know how to play" we both nodded.

Kristy handed me a clear type of liquor. I placed a lime between his lips. I looked up at Finn before licking his neck. He flinched a little, which made me smirk. I sprinkled salt where I had previously licked. "3, 2, 1" everyone shouted. I licked the salt slowly off of his neck, took the shot, and tip toed up to snatch the lime. Everyone started cheering. I winked at Finn after throwing the lime into the fire.

"Finn, it's your turn" Blake yelled out. "Well shit" I muttered. Finn got handed the shot. He placed the lime gently between my lips. He smirked at me before going to my neck. "Don't do it Finn, don't do it" I thought to myself. He licked my sweet spot. He got the salt and sprinkled it on my neck. "3, 2, 1" everyone said in unison.  He licked the salt the same way I did, slowly. He bit down gently too. Which caused a unexpected moan to slip out. He took the shot, and took the lime that was between my lips. My cheeks were burning.

He let the lime slip from his lips. He took my hand and led me away from the crowd. Once we were alone he kissed me passionately. It got intense real quick. Do I even have to explain myself?

"I love you Finnie" I whispered, as I caught my breath. "I love you (y/n)" I hugged him tightly.

The rest of the night was a blur.

(A/N) OOF, SORRY FOR THE LATE POST. I'VE HAD THE WORST CRAMPS EVER TODAY. SOMEONE SEND HELP. THANKS TO WHO EVER TAKES THE TIME TO READ THIS BOOK, AND FAVORITE IT. I LOVE Y'ALL BAD BITCHES!