The Cold Reality

(Y/N) POV

"What the hell was that?" Finn said. He sounded really angry. "Did that son of a bitch hurt you?" His voice rising.

"No, it's fine. I'm fine" I said quietly. "I- lets just not talk about it, okay" I said giving him a quick glance.

He sighed "okay, but if I ever see that guy again, oh you better know I'm going to-"

I cut him off by saying "you are not going to do anything." My hands were shaky on the wheel.

"Why are you defending him?" Finn asked, his voice had a harsh tone in it. I rolled my eyes, trying to focus on the road ahead of us.

"I'm not defending him Finn!" I said narrowing my eyes at him. "He didn't do anything to me. He just tried to talk, and explain some things, but I didn't want to hear his sappy bullshit story" I practically yelled.

"(Y/N) LOOK OUT!" I heard Finn yell, but it was too late. I let out a loud shriek before the car went head first into a semi. I saw a bright light, but then, everything went black.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I shot up from the bed, gasping for air. I was hyperventilating, as I tried to catch my breath.

"Oh my god, she's awake!" I heard a voice say. I looked around at the unfamiliar room.

My mom ran up to me and hugged me. I sat still, not knowing what was happening. I felt tears on my shoulder. "I'm so happy you're alive" my mom said through her tears.

"Wa-wait, where's Finn?" I asked looking at my mom. She gave me a confused look.

"Finn, who's Finn?" My mom asked. I saw two figures come up behind her. Marrisa and Justin

"Hey, (y/n). I'm so glad you're finally awake!" Marissa said hugging me.

"Yeah, me too. This has been the longest four months of my life." Justin said joining in on the hug.

"Wait, why am I here?" I was still very confused. They all shared quick glances. I heard Marissa say "she really doesn't remember".

"Well sweetie, on your sixteenth birthday. You tried to kill yourself. You slipped into a coma, and here we are" she said rubbing my arm.

"Wait, what about Finn!" I yelled. "Who is this Finn?" My mom asked, giving me another confused look.

"Oh, Finn is this celebrity (y/n) has always fan girled over" I heard Marrisa say laughing.

"No, Finn is my boyfriend" I said harshly.

"(Y/N), sweetie. You haven't had a boyfriend since the 7th grade" my mom said trying to calm me.

"Get out! I need some space." I said looking at my hands. "But sweetie-" "GET OUT!" I said pointing to the door. They all left quickly.

I started to sob. "So, none of this ever happened!" I said to myself through my muffled sobs. "It felt..... real" I continued to cry.

"All the memories Finn and I had, they were all just..... a dream." I said, and started sobbing uncontrollably. "He was the best thing that ever happened to me." I ran my hands through my hair, slowing down my breathing.

I noticed something bling, and it caught my attention. "What the hell" i whispered while looking at my hand. There it was, that ring. "How in the world". I muttered to myself, observing the ring.

TO BE CONTINUED

(A/N) HEEEELLLOOO PEOPLE. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THIS BOOK. YAAAAAYYYY. THE FIRST EVER BOOK I ACTUALLY TOOK TIME TO DO. I COULDN'T BE HERE WITHOUT MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS PUSHING ME TO WRITE THIS. JADA, JOCELYN, AND VIVIAN. AMEN. WELL I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS. DON'T WORRY, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF MY BEAUTIFUL READERS. I AM LITERALLY CRYING WHILE WRITING THIS . I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH.