Chapter 1: The French Royal Painter

(Author's notes: Hey readers this is my first ever fanfic and one that I am posting online but not my first story. I have already posted a story on DeviantArt of my own creation a horror with a unique perspective called Agatha-Mary. I have been a fan of this ship for 1-2 years now since I first found it. Though I've only recently started reading fanfics on this ship and a couple others. I am a student so please bear with me but I decided to write a couple chapters before posting it on Wattpad so not only for that you feel less bitter and on the edge of your seat waiting for the next update but also to cause less future pressure for me. Since I have not the greatest tolerance for dealing with stress, I already have enough of it as a student. I hope you enjoy my fanfic, vote, and continue to support me in future stories. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to comment suggestions to give me ideas for new stories. One last thing a speak both French and English but I am not the best writer in French so please excuse me if I have some French spelling mistakes.)

Encre P.O.V

I had just moved from France, 6 months ago, after being offered the position as King Asgore's Royal Painter in his small kingdom of UnderVeil. Although the royal family is kind as well as most of the higher ups of the royal staff, the rest wasn't as kind. I am often bullied due to my almost complete lack of speaking the English language, I could only speak a little but understood the language very well. 

"Sir Encre the King would like you to paint a new portrait of the village square for this afternoon

"Sir Encre the King would like you to paint a new portrait of the village square for this afternoon."

"Understood" I began to pick up my art supplies and headed for the town square. On my way there I bumped into Eterna, the captain of the royal guard and a vampire hunter, and Dr. Loffy, Eterna's girlfriend and the royal scientist,

"Hey Encre where are you off to?" Asked Eterna

"Je vais au centre de ville, I mean I am heading to the town square." I corrected myself

"Sir Encre the King would like you to paint a new portrait of the village square for this afternoon."

"Understood" I began to pick up my art supplies and headed for the town square. On my way there I bumped into Eterna, the captain of the royal guard and a vampire hunter, and Dr. Loffy, Eterna's girlfriend and the royal scientist,

"Hey Encre where are you off to?" Asked Eterna

"Je vais au centre de ville, I mean I am heading to the town square." I corrected myself

"To paint a portrait?" I nodded to respond to Dr.Loffy's question

"Well we're preparing to go for another hunt tomorrow night in the Forbidden Forest, hopefully we'll capture some of those things" -Eterna

"Il ne sont pas des choses, si ils existe vraiment." (they aren't things, if they really do exist)

"Pardon?" -Eterna