Chapter 5: Finding Out More

Jasper P.O.V

Yes my plan worked! I quickly teleport back to behind the bookshelf where Sauve was peaking from as well as Gazelle, Mousey, Bunny, and Fibi were. The maids gave me a thumbs up while Sauve smiled at me warmly. I'm so glad me and Sauve's plan worked now dad and Encre are together. Though it would make it even more perfect if Sauve was with me as well! What am I thinking I don't even know if he likes me back! I watched as Encre waved goodbye to dad as he headed to I believe his art room. I looked back to see dad had disappeared, I looked around to find him until I felt a hand over my shoulder. I turned around to see dad with a dark smile with his eyesockets empty, who had teleported behind me.

"Heyyyy ddd-dad" I said shuttering in fear.

"Just be thankful it worked out because if it hadn't..." he gave us a death glare still gripping my shoulder, "You would have not seen the light of night for a lonnnngggg time, now all of you get back to work and Jasper behave understood." I slowly nodded completely petrified, dad finally let go of my shoulder and walked away.

I let a huge sigh of relief breathing like my breath had been taken during that moment. I looked to see that Sauve and the maids were just as afraid as I was as all of them were emitting the same relief as myself.

"Well that went well, but dad sure is terrifying when he wants to be!" Everyone nodded in agreement.

~(Time skip brought to you by the cluelessness of to people who are clearly in love with each other)~

Sauve P.O.V

I go to the door to pick up the mail. I briefly examine each letter until I stumble across one of the letters having the Vampire Council's seal. I quickly head to Lord Fallacy's office, where he was working/examining documents on his subjects, demands, and any other documents that a king would receive. I knocked at his door.

"Lord Fallacy?"

"You may enter." I entered the room to see Lord Fallacy at his desk like I thought reviewing over documents. "What is it Sauve?" I walked towards his desk handing Lord Fallacy the letter.

"It's the Vampire Council they wish to meet to discuss matters on Eterna and other vampire hunters." Lord Fallacy looks at me then the letter with an expression clearly showing that he is annoyed by the thought of this aspect. He sighs heavily.

"I'll inform them that we will meet in 2 days time, may you please inform Encre, Jasper, and the rest of the staff." I nodded and went out to do as I was told.

I started with Jasper and the staff since I knew they already knew what to do thus taking less time. I finally head to Sir Encre's art room. I knocked at the door.

"C'est qui?" (Who is it)

"C'est Sauve, est ce que je peux rentrer?" (It's Sauve, may I enter)

"Oui." (Yes) I enter the room to see Sir Encre working on a beautiful night time landscape of the forest.

"Bonjour Sauve, c'est quoi tu veux me dire?" (Hello Sauve, what did you want to tell me?)

"Le Conseil des Vampires vient dans 2 jours, Seigneur Fallacy voulait que je vous avertisse." (The Vampire Council is coming in 2 days, Lord Fallacy wanted me to warn you)

"Ah oui!? J'ai une question es-que tu saurais assez gentil pour répondre?" (Oh really!? I have a question would you be so kind as to answer it?)