Chapter 14.5: Elementa's Diary

(Hey guys this chapter takes place in Elementa's past right after her mother died, skipping over the parts I've already told, warning this chapter might be long but it is important to tell as it will come into play in future chapters. Note that this chapter will be written like a diary written by Elementa, with whatever is written in italics being a Flashback of the particular moment she is writing about. Sorry it took me so long)

April 25th, 1703

The worst thing ever happened today mommy's gone and she's never coming back. Why dad mom and dad have to leave me! It's all their fault I hate them for killing my father and I hate them for giving out the cure a week after it had been found to themselves so by the time mom got it it was already too late! What's worse I heard the 2nd Queen wasn't even given the cure and being left to die, she will probably die in two days.

April 29th 1703

As I predicted the second queen died 2 days after my mother, it had just been declared yesterday. Though what is troubling me right now I've been summoned to meet the king. I despise them yes but I know the importance of getting on their good side, so that once I am strong enough they won't except what is coming to them. So I'll put on an act and pretend to be nice. Though in truth I'm hoping to get close to the 2nd prince to see if he could become an ally and friend.

I've just returned from the palace and to my delight it went better than expected I've formed an immediate bond with the little second prince and got a good look at my closest enemies.

"Ah so the young sorceress shows her face, you are fr more beautiful than the rumours proclaim despite your young age."

"I am flattered your highness by your kind words." I bow

"Proper too, you really are one of a kind aren't you." I smiled

"You are too kind, but may I ask why you called me here surely not only to meet me."

"Correct you little miss Dimension." The king signaled his servant, soon after four men entered the room along with three young boys. The royal wizard Erwin Avain (accidentally gave the royal family the same last name so I'm changing Erwin's last name to Avain), and his son Philip Avain who is about a year younger than me making him 6 (yes Fibi assumed wrong), the 3 infamous vampire/monster hunters, Alexandre Tombstrain, Theodore Von DorvenChurch the 7th, and the most famous Van Hellsing, and finally the king's two sons Zander Avalon age 5 and Henry Avalon age 2.

"Dad can I have her." said little Philip, why do I get the feeling that this one will be an immense pain in the future

"I'm not for sale besides you're a year younger than me."

"Tell her that's not true dad."

"I'm afraid she is telling the truth son Elementa is 7 you're 6 making her older."

"I don't care I want her, MAGICAL LASSO!" A glowing transparent blue rope appeared from Philip's hand as soon as it got to close I incinerated it with my magic. Everyone eyes widened.

"You are able to summon magic without chanting at such a young age!"

"Actually I've been able to do it since I was 4." Their eyes widened "After all I did start talking shortly after I was conceived and began learning magic at only a month old." And just when I thought their eyes couldn't get any bigger they did. I then realized that both Alexandre and Van had been staring at my eyepatch covering my right eye the entire time. "Excuse me Sir Hellsing, Sir Tombstrain may I ask why you've been staring at my eyepatch?"