Sneak Peek

Since you guys are so excited for the ending of "My Little Masterpiece" I thought I could give you a sneak peek to the last chapter. But before that I should probably say I am planning on finishing the chapter by the end of November beginning December about, I don't  want to rush this chapter since it is the grand finally and I need to work out what scenarios are best. Anyways here's the seak peek:

King Arthur P.O.V

News broke out that the vampires are already attacking our men, I don't know how but they somehow made their vampire soldiers immune to sunlight, I thought I would only deal with the monster forces! Van, Theodore, Erwin, Philip, and Zander are all at my side just as shocked as I am.

"Hello your highness." I jumped, I looked up to see where the voice, it's Elementa, with a hooded companion and my other son. "Elementa why are you here? I thought you said...?"

"Yes I did but I partiality lied, but no that doesn't mean I'm helping you quite the opposite actually."

 "Wait what does that mean?"

"It means I've come to answer the question Hellsing asked me." I turned to Van, his eyes now cold daggers in Elementa's direction. "I always knew you'd be the first to figure it out; you were right Van I am working for the other side."

"WHAT!?!" I shouted "WHY WOULD YOU WORK WITH THEM!?"

"Hahaha, what you think I'm just a mere spy?!" I look in astonishment as Elementa off her eye patch and remove her cape. She smiled as she summoned a black flower with only 3 petals remaining, she ripped one of the last petals. I heard small grunts of pain coming from Van, Theodore, and Erwin all looking at their marks, only 2 petals remaining.

"You're!?!" she started laughing maniacally

"That's not the only thing." She finally opened her right eye, it was completely black like the girl Erwin talked about with one small difference he iris was glowing red. Right before my eyes a pair of demonic wings sprouted from her back.

Hope you enjoyed a sneak peek, I wanted to chose something that you all new was going to happen in this chapter so that I don't reveal any of the juicy surprises. I am working hard on the last chapter but I still have college stuff to work on, luckily I'm in art so it's not as bad as if I were in a different domain.  Oh and in case you were curious on what Agatha looks like, well she looks like this:

Proud to say I drew this from scratch by hand than transferred it to my IPad and added the colour and background, I dare say it's one of my best pieces

Proud to say I drew this from scratch by hand than transferred it to my IPad and added the colour and background, I dare say it's one of my best pieces. Well that's all for now see you in the last chapter.