Final Chapter, Chapter 17: Fall of the Surface Kingdom

Elementa P.O.V

   I go to Henry's room to wake him up, Alucart is already awake since he's an early riser like myself.

      "Henryyy! Wake up." I whispered loudly in his ear

      "Huh! What? Already?! What time is it?"

      "5 o'clock in the morning now come on get up and get dressed!" (True fact I do actually get up this early every week day, since I go to college)

      "Fine, fine but why so early?"

      "Just because." I answered as I walked away

      "That's not an answer!" I closed the door and went to the dining room to join Alu for breakfast.

*Time skip to get to the action quicker*

   We got to the Surface Kingdom at around 6:30 in the morning, we made a pit stop at my house so I could store all my belongings as I would most likely never returning here again.

      "Alu don't forget to put on your clock, I'll put a spell on it so you will be invisible, well sort of people will still see you but no one will pay attention to you so you can't attract attention until I explicitly draw attention to you."

      "Got it."

      "Both of you follow my lead, Drac is on standby in his mist form (No joke the original Dracula had this ability) he'll only jump in if we need help." Both nodded; I gesture my hands indicating the two to grab them. I teleported us to the front lobby of the palace and we all started walking towards the throne room.

King Arthur P.O.V

   News broke out that the vampires are already attacking our men, I don't know how but they somehow made their vampire soldiers immune to sunlight, I thought I would only deal with the monster forces! Van, Theodore, Erwin, Philip, and Zander are all at my side just as shocked as I am.

      "Hello your highness." I jumped, I looked up to see where the voice, it's Elementa, with a hooded companion and my other son. "Elementa why are you here? I thought you said...?"

      "Yes I did but I partiality lied, but no that doesn't mean I'm helping you quite the opposite actually."

      "Wait what  does that mean?"

      "It means I've come to answer the question Hellsing asked me." I turned to Van, his eyes now cold daggers in Elementa's direction. "I always knew you'd be the first to figure it out; you were right Van I am working for the other side."

      "WHAT!?!" I shouted "WHY WOULD YOU WORK WITH THEM!?"

      "Hahaha, what you think I'm just a mere spy?!" I look in astonishment as Elementa took off her eye patch but kept it closed and remove her cape. She smiled as she summoned a black flower with only 3 petals, she ripped one of the petals. I heard small grunts of pain coming from Van, Theodore, and Erwin all looking at their marks, only 2 petals remaining.

      "You're!?!" she started laughing maniacally

      "That's not the only thing." She finally opened her right eye, it was completely black like the girl Erwin talked about with one small difference her iris was glowing red. Right before my eyes a pair of demonic wings sprouted from her back.

      "You're the host of that demon!"

      "Watch your mouth." What the?! Was this the demon or Elementa, or maybe it's both. "We are Elementa Agatha-Mary Dimension, leader of the Demon Vampire Clan and first Priestess of the Vampire Blood Ruby. Our father was the former leader of the Demon Vampire Clan Lucifer Dimension, and you already knew our mother."