Chapter 12: Human Attack

No One P.O.V

As the night passed and morning came everyone was preparing for the ball. Encre had no idea what to wear as he had nothing very formal to wear.

Encre P.O.V

I look through my closet, I really have nothing to wear. Suddenly I hear a knock at the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me my love do you mind coming with me I thought that you might need a new outfit so I was thinking we could go get you fitted for one by Elementa, apparently her mother taught her how to sew before she died and she agreed to make new outfits to whoever needed them." I rush to the door swinging it open,

"Your timing couldn't be more perfect." I smiled to him, he really does think of everything. We both headed for the room where Elementa was staying and knocked on the door.

"Come in." We entered the room to see Elementa with at least 18 mannequins out most already had outfits being created, only 2 of them were dresses. One was a gown in different shades of purple and fuchsia with a bunch of spider related sketchings on it. The second was a dress which looked like both flame and ice. "Oh good you're here! Let me take your measurements."

"Are you sure you can finish all these outfits by tonight?"

"Of course after all I do have magic." Next thing we knew a bunch of measuring tapes were measuring us on their own and cloth began to stitch itself into an outfit for both of us.

"Aren't you making an outfit for yourself?"

"Of course but I already finished mine yesterday, I should be finished your outfits in 3-4 hours, but before you can leave mind checking if the design I made for each of you is to your taste." A paper flew into each of our hands.

Mine was a beige vest like my usual one but instead of having black markings the were rainbow. My dress shirt underneath was the same but made of a pearl white silk with rainbow ribbons at the ends of the sleeves. My tuck in scarf was made of the same material as my shirt and had a rainbow jewel in the front. My pants were the same but had little rainbow designs placed strategically sewed on them. Fallacy had ebony black vest with marine designs on it, he had his usual red dress shirt but was made from silk. His cape was black from the outside but from the inside was a scenery of the forest, in shadow forms, during sunset, being a orange, red, and pink background. He had his normal pants though. We both nodded in content for the designs, Elementa smiled.

"Great come back here in 3 to 4 hours your outfits will be finished by then." We nodded and left her room, I actually wondered what her dress would look like as she already looked pretty dressed up in her normal attire.

As we were waiting Fallacy and I got some time to ourselves, which doesn't happen as often anymore. Fallacy's birthday is in a week and I have yet to think of a gift for him. Then it hit me Fallacy has only seen me paint but never sculpt, I was an artist after all not just a painter. I was thinking of masking medium sized statuette of Fallacy and I that I would paint over. Of course since my painting skills are more developed it will take longer so I'll probably start in 2 days. We were in the garden looking at the flowers.

"My love I have yet to show you the most beautiful part of the garden." My eyes sparkled

"Ah oui où?" (Oh really where?) I only talk French now when I am really excited/curious or I am overcome by negative emotions now.