Chapter 8: The Big Question

Encre P.O.V

We head to the back garden, as we arrive I summon my giant paintbrush and jump high into the air. Green paint appears and I begin to paint. I start painting a 3D creature teleporting from one side to the other while floating in the air, my paint changes according to the colour I want in my head. After only a few more seconds I finally add the finishing touches to the creature. The creature comes to life, it's a majestic dragon, it roars loudly stretching out it's wings. I am riding on top of the dragon, while I look down at the others gawking below. I slide down my dragon's tail, then teleport to my art room to grab a medium size empty canvas. I teleport back and gesture the dragon to fly into the canvas. I throw the canvas in the air and the dragon flys directly into it, being completely swallowed by it. The canvas falls to the ground and I go to pick it up. The once empty canvas now had the dragon painted on it,

"And I can now summon it any time now if I command it to." Everyone just stood there flabbergasted, Azure and Rufus most of all.

I felt Fallacy hug me from behind, I snuggled on to him.

Fallacy P.O.V

This is ridiculous, Encre might be almost as powerful as me! Though this will be prefect since Eterna isn't the only powerful vampire hunter we have to worry about. I held my Encre in à close embrace, as he snuggled closer.

"I think that's enough Encre, we don't want permanently freeze everyone from shock."

"If that is what you wish, mon amour." It took us a while but we finally snapped everyone back to reality.

Azure and Rufus had to head back so we said our goodbyes and they headed back for the village assuring us they'll keep in touch. As they finally left I grabbed Encre by the hand dragging him to my room, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

*Warning Fluff*

I threw him on to my bed using my magic to lock the door and put a soundproof barrier around the room. I went straight for his "lips" inserting my tongue into his mouth. Slowly trailing up his body taking off his clothes...

*Fluff End*

Sauve P.O.V

I looked as Master Fallacy dragged Sir Encre, heading in the direction of his room. I blushed lightly at least he always has the decency to put a soundproof barrier and lock the door. I felt someone tug at my vest, I turn to see Jasper blushing bright neon for some reason.

"Sauve can I sleep with you tonight?" I paused thinking for a moment, then finally realized what he meant. I turned bright purple,

"Are you s-ss-sure you want to?" He nodded, I sighed and smiled, offered him my hand he smiled brightly grabbing hold of it and headed towards my room.

I locked the door behind us while Lord Jasper put a soundproof barrier, I looked at him realizing he was wearing nothing more than an oversized shirt, I blushed,

"I'll ask once again Lord Jasper, you sure you want to do this?" He just smiled

"Yes I am sure! I love you and don't call my Lord anymore we are a couple. So please take me!"

*Lemon Warning*

I can't take it anymore I pull Jasper into a passionate kiss, are tongues intertwined fighting for dominance. Winning we separated, are tongues still connected by a strand of saliva, both of us breathing heavily. To my surprise he pushed me into a lying position and began to take off my undergarments, revealing my hard ecto member. He began to suck on it, I clenched my teeth as I felt the pleasure running through me.

"Shit." I came into his mouth, slowly removing his mouth from my member swallowing the liquid. He moves forward until he is hovering over my member, slowly pushing it into his entrance, wincing at the slight pain for only a moment. "Nnngh." He began pumping himself up and down slowly, while the pleasure began running through me. I couldn't take it anymore, I push down Jasper and began thrusting faster and faster.

"SAAUUVEEE!" He moans loudly as he and I release are fluids on to each other, no way could I release inside of him yet. I collapse next to him, snuggling on to me. "I love you." I smiled,

"Love you too."

*Lemon End*

Fallacy P.O.V

It's morning and I've decided today is the day I'm proposing to Encre, although it just became a year since we first met I don't think either of us can imagin a life without each other. As Encre wakes up we do are usually routine (the same one from any other time it's the morning) I hold the small container with the ring in my hand making sure Encre doesn't see it. I lead him to the garden, while shushing the maids from squealing too loudly. We arrived under a tree, I turn to face Encre.

"Encre since the first time I met you, I feel in love at first I didn't even know. Though once I discovered it was you've been the new light that had long been snuffed out before you came into my life... Encre Noire will you marry me?" I kneeled down showing, he began to cry covering his mouth nodding frantically.

"Yes,yes, yes, yes!" I placed the ring on his finger, then he hugged me tightly, everyone came out of their hiding place congratulating us, even the council members were there. "I love you Fallacy." I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheekbone

"Me too."

Encre P.O.V

I separated from Fallacy smiling, this was the greatest day of my life! I look up in the sky to see a blue bird coming my direction.

"Is that?...Berry!" Berry is Azure's bird he's very well trained. It looks like Berry is carrying a note. I hold my arm and let him land on my arm, taking off the note tied to his leg. He flys to a stump and gets fed by Jasper surprisingly who had berries with him. I shrug and read the note, I gasp of excitement.

"Great news Fallacy, Eterna asked all the soldiers under her command who would act as the mediator between us and King Asgore which Azure volunteered for. Apparently King Asgore is asking for your presence tonight in hope to create an alliance with you and the vampires and his kingdom. He also my presence as well... hmm I wonder why?"

"Probably nothing bad. Demise, Reve, and Abattage I want you three to join us as well as representatives of the vampire council." All of them nodded in agreement.

"Wait why are we making an alliance with those mortals?" Fallacy gave Revulsion a death glare.

"You know very well why. To avoid a battle on two fronts it would be great we made allies of UnderVeil since we always had to fight off not only them but the human mortals of the Surface Kingdom." Revulsion puts his head down in defeat.

I couldn't wait to tell Azure the great news!

***************************************************************************************

Author's Notes: OMG thanks guys for the immense support, I can't believe we are already at over 700 views. Thank you so much!!!!