Chapter 11: The True Vampire Council

Encre P.O.V

The ball is approaching, and Fallacy had contacted Elementa yesterday to appoint her as the new leader of the demon vampires as it's a hereditary role and since her father was the former leader, she gladly accepted. All vampire varieties of the races have a leader of their own to represent them despite being a hereditary role if one of the vampires of the race feels that the leader is unfit for the role they may battle to see who's the strongest, if the opposer wins him and his family become the new line of leadership. Due to her heritage Elementa had to close her doors for visitors in the Surface Kingdom to secure her status as leader, as well as appoint her staff/assembly, who consist of a maximum of 10 people. Since the skeleton vampire race are the strongest race due to there uncanny ability of magic control the leader of their race, Fallacy, is the leader of the entire vampire race as a whole. The vampire council is Fallacy's assembly but despite us calling it the vampire council it was actually the secondary vampire council (the S.V.C) that take care of the more smaller/direct matters who take orders directly from the king. The actual Vampire Council consists of all the leaders of the races that only meet when urgent matters that affect the entire vampire race as a whole, who had actually met the day before we made the alliance Fallacy departarted from the castle to meet with them about the alliance (it turned out surprisingly well). The leaders are more powerful than any of the members of the S.V.C but not always are more powerful than more than 3 combined, with the exception of Demise who is terrifying when he wants to be. There are a total of 12 varieties of vampire races the skeleton (of course), the demon race, the human race, the mythological race (creatures/monsters told in mythology, not demons), the amalgamation race (race of vampires who can't be classified under any of the other races), the sea creature race, the insectoid race (insect/arachnid), the robotic race, the spirit race, the animal race, the prehistoric race (dinosaurs), and the weather race (vampires whose power is linked to the weather/seasons). None of these leaders are stronger than Fallacy but even he can't take more than 3 of them on, depending on who. Leader of the demon vampire race Elementa Dimension, leader of the human vampire race Dracula (you saw this coming), leader of the mythology vampire race Drago Bloodfire (Vampire dragon), leader of the amalgamation vampire race Grimmer Globbick (Looks like all the creatures in Alphys' lab basement combined), leader of the sea creature vampire race Poseidon Mermic (not the actual Poseidon, looks similar to him though), leader of the the insectoid vampire race Muffet (yup, but I'll draw all leaders), leader of the robotic vampire race Mettaton, leader of the spirit vampire race Napstablook, leader of the vampire animal race Raven Crow (I don't think I need to say what this one is), the leader of the prehistoric vampire race Avain Irasaur, leader of the vampire weather race Summer Snow (winter+summer monster). I've learned that the real vampire council is only known within the kingdom, no one but vampires and mortals who live within the vampire kingdom know of them, it is a way to hide their true power. Now that Asgore has made an alliance with Fallacy he will meet them at the ball, but Fallacy is meeting with them today at the castle so I'll be meeting them for the first time.

I hear a knock at the door. I permit them enter, it's Sauve

"Sir Encre they will be arriving soon I suggest you head for the meeting room." I nodded and teleported to the entrance of the meeting room.

Since I've been using my magic more often, magic exhaustion doesn't happen to me much anymore. I guess before I was with Fallacy I wasn't able to use my magic too much so due of a lack of use my magic was using more energy than it needed, but now it's not the case.

Fallacy enters the room walking towards me, then proceeds by kissing my forehead. The other leaders follow close behind each taking their seats.

"How wonderful we finally get to meet the king's future wife! He's far more adorable than I initially thought!" said Muffet, I feel a light blush brush my cheekbones.