Chapter 16: The War is Coming

Van P.O.V

I look to the mark on my hand, there are only 4 petals remaining. I feel my fate has been sealed and although I have escaped death many times I feel that I won't be able to come back to the world of the living any longer. I ultimately knew this day would come and I think my end will be met by that girl all those years ago. For years I've been hunting vampires but that girl was unlike any vampire I have ever encountered. Since the day I met Elementa I always had a feeling there was a connection between her and that girl, but I have yet to find any definitive proof of this. Honestly I don't know why his majesty trusts her she always seemed too perfect or maybe she's just good at hiding her flaws I don't know. All I know is that we can't trust her.

"Lucida please deliver this to Miss Dimension's home."

"Of course master." I've had no luck finding out anything in secret, with the war approaching I have no choice but to ask her outright, it's risky but I have no choice.

Encre P.O.V

Fallacy and I just received message that Elementa and Alucart have been officially engaged, which is wonderful news. Both our weddings are going to be after the war since we rather not have our marriages during a conflict. Anyways Dracula is organizing an engagement party that will also be our strategy meeting for the war. Honestly I don't like conflict but Elementa said she would make sure there are no civilian casualties so I can at least rest easy on that fact. Since Suave and Jasper have hooked up the maids have been a lot more giggly especially when either me and Fallacy or Jasper and Sauve show any affection out in the open. I'm guessing they really like us as couples or something. Anyways I don't really care all too much of what those girls are up to.

"Inky come on it's time to get ready for the party!" I find it cute how he uses the english translation of my name as one of his nicknames, though he does add a 'y' to make it sound cuter.

"I'm coming Fall." I quickly rush to Fallacy's side and we both head for our room to get changed into our formal attire.

Elementa P.O.V

I stand uncomfortably as a maid is fitting me into a gown, especially since I been standing there for an hour now. Alucart is sitting to the side watching the entire thing take place and from looking at his face he's trying hard to hold in his laughter because I had a face that can be best described as complete annoyance. The dress was beautiful, though it was just a shame that it takes so fucking long to put the god damn thing!!!

(Looked like this)

(Drew this from scratch)

Anyways the maid said she's almost done, she must have seen my face and realized that I was running out of patience.

~Time skip by the power of the Darkside (not Star Wars the song by Alan Walker currently obsessed with it)~

Finally she finally finished putting on the stupid gown and I was finally able to sit after standing for that freakin long! I looked at Alucart looking all handsome in his fancy robes with his black trench coat, blouse, black pants, and boots. It's time. We enter the ballroom greeted by hundreds of vampires. Fallacy stood up in the centre podium of the room and began to project his voice using his magic.