Chapter 9: The Alliance

Azure P.O.V

 It was almost time I was extremely excited, I mean why wouldn't I be my wish for the alliance is coming true! Eterna had asked me to escort Fallacy, Ink, and any of the others for a variety of reasons (friends with Ink, already met Fallacy, least likely to pick a fight, etc) Anyways my job is to make sure no violence breaks out, though I'm sure Encre will help.

Encre P.O.V

It's finally dark enough to head out. Fallacy, Abattage, Demise, Reve, and I start walking towards the border. It's not far so using any form of transportation would just complicate things.

When we arrive at the border to my delight Azure was there waiting, I waved to him.

"Hey you guys, I'll be your escort to the castle. By the way King Asgore already made it public about the alliance, so some might have stayed up late to see you." We all nodded

Azure begins to lead us towards the castle and just as he said some of the inhabitants stayed up to observe us. We mostly ignored them, I knew for a fact everyone love and respect Asgore because he was a good king. Only idiots wouldn't trust his decisions. So anyways we were able to get to the castle without any trouble. It's been a little over a year (sorry if the time is inconsistent, just a year makes more sense) since I've been in the castle. We all entered into the throne room where, to no ones surprise, King Asgore was residing. Getting off from his throne Asgore walked towards us he greeted Fallacy with a bow, which Fallacy returned.

"I am so delighted you accepted my invitation but before we can discuss the alliance..." Asgore bowed his head low as a sign for asking for forgiveness, "I must apologize for my subjects terrible behaviour against your people. But most of all I must apologize to you Encre for not noticing how you had been treated here in my kingdom." Like I said before Asgore is a great king, one who is not afraid to put down his pride for doing what he knows is right.

"It's fine your majesty."

"No it is not, I was so foolish, I never even prevented Eterna from going hunting or telling my people there is nothing to fear of vampires as long as you respect them or not run into the occasional bad ones."

"Lift your head, your majesty I think we both understand that both Eterna and some of your citizens are to stubborn to listen to good advice at times, especially Eterna. I as the leader of my race, a race you know very well feeds off blood, has had difficulty with the more unruly of my subjects. I more than understand where you're coming from, and on that note I apologize for any of my subjects harming yours. Now lets call it even and create this alliance to benefit both of our kingdoms."

Asgore lifted his head smiled and made a nod in agreement. He gestured us to follow him, we complied, with Azure following close behind. We entered the meeting room where both Eterna and Dr. Loffy were waiting. I smirked looking at Eterna, she just looked away, she is clearly a bit anxious, Fallacy giggled.

"I never got to properly introduce the rest of my companions this is Demise Reaper he's the eldest in the council and is half grim reaper so you can guess what his job is, Abattage Reaper, Demise's spouse, responsible for important documents and so forth, Reve our law enforcer of sorts and dream keeper, and finally you all know Encre my fiance."

Everyone paused for a moment looking back and forth from me to Fallacy,

"FIANCÉ!!!!!!" I giggled at everyone's reaction

"CONGRATULATIONS ENCRE!!!!!" Azure gave me a large hug overjoyed, I blushed.

Eterna was completely stunned while Dr.Loffy was trying to snap her out of it, which I found hilarious. Meanwhile Asgore just had the widest eyes while his mouth was trying to say words but all that was coming out was gibberish.