Chapter 3: Oblivious Lovers

No one's P.O.V

While Fallacy and Encre were having a moment in Encre's new art room. Who other than Jasper, Sauve, and 4 of the maids (Gazelle, Bunny, Mousey, and Fibi). Were peaking watching the entire scene take place, though didn't see Encre float.

Jasper P.O.V

It's clear those two love each other but there too oblivious to even realize it. I look over to Sauve checking if he was thinking what I was. It was clear we were. We had to find a way to get dad and Encre together.

"So how do you think we should do this?"

"We'll think of something, we need to wait for the opportunity to arise." Sauve said I nodded in response.

Encre is such a nice person he would make a great new mom!

*Meanwhile in UnderVeil*

Azure P.O.V

It's been already a day and a half since Encre disappeared in the Forbidden Forest and I'm starting to worry for my friend's safety! Rufus is also worried, hopefully he's alright. Encre often agreed in my sense of thinking towards vampires, even though he didn't completely believe in them, that maybe not all of them are bad. I can only hope he met a kind one.

      "Eterna where are you headed?"

"To the forest, we're sending a search party for Encre want to come?" I nodded frantically in response, please Encre be okay!

Encre P.O.V

Fallacy is bringing me out to the forest for a walk, or more like guard me. I wanted to paint some sceneries in the forest and he agreed to come along and show some of the most beautiful parts of the forest. I smiled at him, god he's handsome.

"Encre stay behind me!" I look in front of me to see Eterna along with a group of other monsters.

"ENCRE!!!!!" I could hear my friend Azure call me.

"LET GO OF HIM FALLACY!! ENCRE GET AWAY FROM HIM QUICKLY WE'LL BRING YOU BACK HOME" Eterna shouted

"I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK! I DECIDED TO STAY WITH HIM MYSELF AFTER HE SHOWED SO MUCH KINDNESS TOWARDS ME!" I shouted back, my accent even heavier than usual.

"You've been manipulated, HE'S A VAMPIRE" she persisted

"So what if he is a vampire, he treats me better than the majority of the people in UnderVeil!" I look over at Azure he looks relieved, at least he understands.

Eterna grabs a stake preparing to charge forward, but before she could, Fallacy summons blue magical strings that seemed to grab hold of her soul.

"LEAVE! I won't let you hurt him!" I smiled leaning closer to him in comfort.

Fallacy dissolved his strings and the group turned around and started to head back for the village, anger plastered their faces.

Azure P.O.V

I waited until everyone was back in the village before I turned around to go back to where we saw Encre. I finally spotted them, the vampire looked slightly hostile towards me but Encre quickly calmed him. I slowly approached them.

"Encre is that really you?" He nodded, and I ran up to hug him "I was so worried don't worry me like that again!" He smiled hugging me back, as we separated, he gestured towards the vampire.

"Azure this is Fallacy the King of Vampires, Fallacy this is Azure he was one of my only real friends in UnderVeil, he always believed that vampires and mortals should get along." He said smiling at Fallacy

"It's nice to meet you, I am glad there were at least some people that were nice to Encre." they both looked at each other fondly, I couldn't help but smirk.

"Well look who's finally found their special someone?!" I say to Encre speaking quietly enough so that Fallacy wouldn't hear, Encre's face turned rainbow.

"STOP IT! What about you have you confessed to Rufus yet?!" He said with a smirk, my face went bright blue. "So you haven't, come on it's clear he loves you back!" He said with a larger smirk on his face.

"SHUT UP! It's hard!"

"Encre we should be heading back." Encre nodded

"Is there any way I can visit you guys?" Encre looked at Fallacy

"Of course, we live in the large obsidian castle not too far from here, we have a doorbell to the left so come visit any time." Fallacy responded, before I headed back I went near Encre's ear.

"You to don't be afraid to confess it's clear he likes you back" I whispered, he blushed bright rainbow. I backed away, waved goodbye, and headed back to the village.

Fallacy P.O.V

For some reason Encre was blushing bright rainbow after Azure whispered something in his ear.

"What did he say?"

"Nnnnn-nothing" I giggled "Pourquoi es-que tu ris?" (Why are you laughing)

"No reason just that you look cute when you're embarrassed." Shit did I say that out loud I look at Encre he's practically glowing rainbow now, I heavily blush.

"Come on let's go." I grab his hand and head towards the castle both of us still blushing like mad.

He might actually like me back, hopefully.