20

"Ember" I'm awaken by Chase gently shaking my shoulder. "Ember, its Eight thirty" Chase whispers and I shoot up.

"What the fuck? Why did you let me sleep" I run my hands over my face as I take out my phone from my hoodie pocket. My phone was on silent, as I had turned the sound off when I got to Chase's. I had more than twenty missed calls from May and fuck knows how many messages. "This is bad, this is so fucking bad" I curse.

"Hey, she knows you're safe; chill" Chase says making me pause in my tracks.

"She knows i'm safe? How the fuck would she know i'm safe, Chase. She's probably worrying her poor little ass o-"

"She knows you're ok, Ember" Chase butts in, taking my wrist in his hand.

"How!?" I frown.

"I called her" He chuckles confusing me even more.

"How the fuck would you have called her? You don't have her number" I scoff taking out my phone to check the time.

"I know people, people know May" He winks pulling me down to lay beside him.

"Chase!" I squeal. "What the fuck" I frown, Chase is supposed to hate me.

"Don't pretend you don't love it" Chase chuckles, wrapping his arms around my waist to cuddle me tighter, my nose being squished into his neck.

"I'm not fucking pretending Chase, get the fuck off; I hate you" I scoff.

"I think it would have been much better if you'd have kissed me instead of Jess- you really look like a great kisser" Chase says in a girls tone of voice.

"Chase, what the fuck are you doing" I giggle as he carries on talking.

"Have i ever told you how agonisingly hot you are?" He mimics in the same voice.

"Who are you trying to impersonate? Because you're doing a shit job" I chuckle, relaxing as I realise Chase isn't going to let go.

"I really think you should kiss me" He says in the same voice, completely ignoring my question before glancing down at my lips.

"I never said any of that?" I frown, as his eyes avert to mine.

"Really?" He chuckles.

"Really. I never said that." I say, now questioning whether or not I did.

"Whatever you say" He shrugs, our noses almost touching.

"You know, we have a lot of things in common" Chase says, scanning my face.

"Pftt, like what?" I snort.

"Both agonisingly hot, both have an unknown hatred for each other, both stubborn as fuck, bot-" Chase says before I cut him mid sentence by softly pressing my lips up against his. I pull away, the both of us staring at eachother in shock. Chase grins before leaning in, placing his hand at the back of my neck to hold me close as his lips begin to move against mine.

"Chase" I murmur as I place my hands on his chest in attempt to get him off of me. "Chase" I scoff, pushing him away. Chase immediately stops, looking at me in complete and utter confusion.

"I-i'm sorry" He says lowly, sitting up to rest his back against the headboard.

I follow his actions, sitting up beside him. I bring my knees up, hugging them as I search for something to say. "I-uh" Chase mumbles, scratching the back of his neck.

"If you're going to tell me it meant nothing, I already know" I chuckle glancing at Chase, hoping for at least a chuckle back. Chase looks over at me with a small frown, a frown of disappointment. He places a hand on my knee, pulling it down towards him so that my body turned in his direction, my knees now resting across his thighs. "Kiss me" He simply says.

"I'm not kissing you" I huff.

"But you want to?" He asks.

Yes.

"Chase- I- I don't know, We've clashed ever since we met, and now your asking me if I want to kiss you. I just.. I-"

"Do you want to kiss me?" He asks again. I sigh, leaning the side of my head against the headboard.

"If it doesn't mean anything, then no, I-" I admit, Chase cutting me off.

"-It means a hell of a lot, Ember" He says in frustration, pulling me over so that I was now straddling him. This was weird as fuck, I was straddling Chase.

"Kiss me" He whispers.

I gaze into his eyes before lowering my head down and kissing him gently. Chase instantly kisses back, placing his hand on the back of my head to hold me against him. With his other resting on my hip, Chase deepens the kiss, his tongue swiping my bottom lip. With me being completely intoxicated in the boys touch, I let his tongue enter my mouth. Our tongues battle for dominance, me winning as I tug on his hair in distraction, before Chase lets out a frustrated groan, shoving his tongue into my mouth as he cups my face with both hands, winning dominance. Chases hands then move down my back, running over my ass before coming back up to rest on my hips. His thumbs gently circling the small amount of skin that was showing due to my top rising a fraction.

"Who's Emble?" I hear from behind Chases door, having no time whatsoever to even stop kissing Chase before the door swings open.
Chase pushes me off of him and I sit wide eyed on the bed, staring up at the dark haired woman. She lets out a small laugh before covering her mouth and straightening her face.

"You must be Emble" She grins, glancing at Chase who was running his hands through his hair, looking embarrassed as fuck.

"Uh- Ember" I nod, standing up from the bed. "I'm sorry, I should leave" I say apologetically.

"No, no, its ok" She says with a warm smile. "You don't have to leave, i'll just.. I'll - go - back downstairs and pretend I didn't see a thing" She says, her voice cracking with a small laugh.

"Ember was actually just leaving.." Chase speaks up, me nodding in agreement.

"Didn't look like that to me" She chuckles before Elsie runs in.

"Emble!" She grins, wrapping her arms around my leg.

"Hey!" I giggle, placing my hand on her head.

"Mummy said my bun was pretty" She smiles, taping the little bun that I had made. I giggle, turning to Chase who was watching us carefully.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I say with a light tipped smile. Chase nods in reply, his expression completely neutral.

"I'm going now, I hope I see you soon!" I say to Elsie as I head to the bedroom door.

I make my way downstairs, slipping my shoes on which had miraculously ended up at the door, before slipping out avoiding anymore embarrassment.

{A/n they kissed again boi}