34

It was Saturday, 7:40pm, and I was rushing around like a headless chicken, trying to get ready. Throughout the rest of the week, Myself and Chase had hung around with each other at school, as well as everyone else. Its only Flo and Lewis who knows theres something going on between the two of us, but neither of them know we're official and with the whole school knowing that the both of us 'hate' each other, we did get a few weird stares, but, Its fine.

After applying a few touches of makeup, and fifteen minutes of curtain twitching, Chase finally arrives. I was gobsmacked when a white Mercedes pulls up, Chase getting out of the drivers seat and walking up to my house. What the fuck? Chase can drive? I wait for him to knock before swinging open the door.
"hello" He grins as he runs his eyes over my body.

"Hi" I smile, turning a slight shade of red. I wasn't wearing anything too fancy, just a long red dress, with my hair curled. Nothing special.

"You look gorgeous" He raises his brows. I give him a small thank you as I step out of the door.
My concentration was more on the fact that Chase had pulled up in a car rather than complementing him back or even giving him a proper thankyou. He didn't seem to mind though as he also glances back at the car with a small smirk, "you ready?" He asks, earning a nod before he takes my hand in his as we walk towards the car.

Chase opens the passenger door for me, letting me step in. I had so many questions about all of this, but I just kept quiet, admiring the fucking thing. He starts up the car, before we take off at an average speed I guess? He was a good driver, I was impressed.

"Since when have you been able to drive?" I question earning a small glance from Chase.

"Since I've been old enough. Legally anyway." He shrugs, confusing the fuck out of me even more. I nod, not wanting to intimidate him with a shit load of questions but I just couldn't help it.

"What do you mean by legally?" I ask, Chase giving me a small chuckle.

"My dad started teaching me when I was like.. ten?" He shrugs, "not properly obviously, he used to take me to fields and shit at night to practice; and when I was about fourteen he took me out on roads and stuff" He explains. Cool dad, huh? something I've never had.

"How did you not get caught?" I raise my brows, amused at how dodgy that could and would have been.

"Well I mean, Its not like police are always on patrol in fields in the middle of nowhere" He chuckles, running his hand through his hair before checking himself out in the mirror.

"So, this is your car?" I ask, my eyes running over the interiors. Chase nods, giving me a small hum. He changes gears before we stop at a set of traffic lights. "Why don't you ever drive it to school" I frown slightly.

"Because school is in walking distance, theres never anywhere to park, and becoming a taxi driver isn't on my bucket list" He says with a grin, placing a hand on my thigh. "We're here" He says as he parks up.

Chase gets out and begins to walk round to my side to let me out, only I opened the door for myself and get out before he had chance to put his hands on the handle, "I won't be the gentleman in future" He jokes, placing his hands on my lower back as he guides me inside the doors of the most beautiful Portuguese restaurant. "Chase Miller" Chase nods to the waiter who greeted us at the door. He gives him a small nod in return.

We get led to a two seated table at the back of the restaurant, slightly hidden from the other tables, it was cute. "Here" The waiter smiles as he pulls out my seat for me to sit down.