29

I wake up with a slight hangover. I had sobered up a hell of a lot after everything happened with Sasha, and although I was best friends with Flo, I was still scared shitless about what she had in store for myself and Chase, she was embarrassing as fuck.

"Morning", I jump at Chase's voice coming from down beside the bed.

"What the fuck" I whisper, looking down over the bed to see a topless Chase picking up the old solo cups from last night. Chase chuckles quietly as Flo was still sleeping.

"Do I get a kiss?" He whispers, making me roll my eyes in disbelief. I shake my head.

Chase chuckles with a small shake of the head before heading to the other side of the room to clear up some more mess. I lay there waiting for Flo to wake up when all of a sudden there was a loud crash, Chase cursing to himself as he pics up the fallen crate of canned beer.
Flo shoots up with a deathly frown.

"Sorry" He whispers.

Flo lays back down with a groan, rubbing her eyes before drifting off again.

Chase places the beers on the table, his arms rising above his head as he overreacts a yawn. Damn his body was fucking amazing. He walks over, picking up the TV remote before switching on the TV, turning the volume down low before passing me the remote.
"Thankyou" I smile as he heads into the kitchen. I hear the kettle turn on, my whole body feeling almost aroused at the thought of a cup of coffee.

"Tea or coffee?" He pokes his head round the door frame and my eyes lighten up.
"Coffee please, just milk, sugar in coffee fucks me up" I chuckle,
"What would Flo want?" He asks.
"Tea please, two sugars" I smile, Chase nodding before heading back into the Kitchen.

He returns with two cups, "red cups yours, blue is Flo's, I made hers extra hot because it doesn't look like she's going to wake up any time soon" He smiles placing them on the table.

"Red, what a coincidence" I roll my eyes, knowing he'd done it on purpose. He grins before heading back into the kitchen to get his cup.

Chase squeezes himself on the sofa-bed beside me and we dink our coffee in silence, waiting for Flo to wake up. After finishing mine, I reach over Chase to put my empty cup on the table, "thank you, that was the best coffee I think i've ever had" I chuckle, Chase putting his on the table too.

"You're welcome, can I get that kiss now?" He asks quietly with a small smirk, pulling me into him to give me a soft, lingering peck before nibbling down at my bottom lip to tease as he knew I'd never do anything more with Flo beside me before giving me one more peck.

"You guys are rank, I can hear you kissing" Flo mumbles, "wheres my tea" She says as she sits up, Chase handing her her hot cup of tea.

"Its hot" he warns her but she shrugs in reply before downing the cup of tea.
"My god, I needed that" She sighs, straightening up on the bed and gazing at the TV.

"Please get your hands off of my best friend" She raises her brows as he glances from the TV to Chase who now had himself positioned so that his head was on top of my chest, light breaths coming from him before he lifts his head up to reply to Flo. "Theres nowhere else to sit, shut up Florence" He jokes, Flo scoffing before heading to the bathroom, her dress had risen so far up it was embarrassing for even me to watch as Chase covers his eyes with a small horrified groan.

"Its not like you've never seen an ass before" She rolls her eyes, heading upstairs.

Flo was only upstairs for a little while, but by the time she came back down, Chase had drifted completely back to sleep. I had no where else to put my hand other than his muscular back, my fingers delicately tracing the slight prominence of his shoulder blades. Flo enters the room giving me a small look.