31

We rush through Chase's door, both panting heavily. I was dripping.

We had walked to Chase's in the rain.

I take of my shoes, and so does Chase, before Chase leads me into the kitchen. "Fucking hell" He chuckles, running his hand through his wet hair.

I laugh shivering slightly.

"Do you want me to put your clothes in the tumble drier?" He asks his nose crinkling at the state of me.

"I, uh.. what would I wear?" I chuckle giving him a small look.

"I'll find you something" He shrugs. Cliché.

I nod with a small shrug, Chase taking my hand in his as he leads me upstairs. We enter his room and he takes out a t-shirt from his wardrobe, before heading to the bathroom to get me a towel. "Dry yourself on this" He says, handing me the towel, "i'll let you change. This is ok, right?" He asks, holding up the t-shirt.

"Yeah, thanks" I smile, taking the t-shirt.

"Bring your clothes down when you're done" He smiles back, shutting his bedroom door behind him before returning again chucking a pair of clean boxers at me, "you're underwear is probably soaked too, seeing as you cant control yourself when you're around me" He winks. I give him a small glare before he shuts the door behind him.

I rid myself of my clothes, quickly drying myself with the towel, before shoving on Chase's t-shirt. The rain hadn't soaked through to my underwear so I left them on, placing Chases boxers on his bed. I dry my hair a little, tying it up in a messy bun before heading downstairs with my damp clothes.

-

"I've met that guy" I boast, pointing to a middle aged actor in a film we had found on TV.

We were on Chase's bed, above the covers, Chases arm wrapped around my shoulder, holding me to his side. We were now dry, Chase's top half bare whilst he had his joggers on and I was still in Chase's shirt.

"really?" Chase asks with a small chuckle.

"Mhm" I nod, "that one there" I point to the screen as he appears again, "fuck knows what his name is though" I shrug, "I was with Flo and her dad started talking to him and yeah..wanna see my picture with him?" I grin, taking out my phone to search through my camera roll.

"Fuck, wow" Chase says, snatching my phone from my hand to scroll back to a photo of me in a bikini. I had tried it on whilst out shopping, and I liked it a lot. I just wasn't planning on going anywhere where I could wear it so I snapped a picture of myself to remind myself later that I had made a massive mistake in not buying it.. anyway..

"no!" I cringe, attempting to take my phone back, Chase laughs, turning to the side so that I couldn't take the phone from him.

"take me to the fucking beach" Chase teases, zooming in on my boobs.

"Chase! Give it back!" I whine, reaching over him, my body now across him and hanging off the bed in a failed attempt of grabbing my phone.

I see Chase swipe through my photos, grinning to himself as he lands on one. please say its not a nude.

"You look stunning in this one" He says, turning the phone for me to see. It was a selfie of me in a baggy jumper, little makeup and the lighting coming from my window was a ten out of ten. I really liked that photo too, and thats saying something.

"Thanks" I say going slightly red, my phone now in my own hands. I sit up, Chase pulling me back into the position we were in before, my head resting on his collar. He takes my phone back, locking it before placing it on his bedside table. He softly brings my chin up with his thumb and finger before softly connecting our lips for a very slow, yet very passionate kiss.

We were alone, comfortable and Chase was noticeably hard.

As Chase's tongue enters my mouth, my hand smoothly slips into his joggers. He lets out a deep groan, cupping my face as he deepens the kiss. I palm him through his boxers and what I could feel was bloody impressive. My leg flops over his, my chest pressed against his side as my hand slides into his boxers, his breathing pattern instantly changing. My hand wraps around his member, slowly running it up and down a few times, Chase stopping the kiss, his mouth parting in pleasure, although his mouth was still pressed against mine.

"Jesus christ, Ember, are you sure you want to do this" He breathes out, his member hardening in my hands a little more.

"Relax" I say, Chase letting out a short sigh of amusement before letting me do what I pleased.

I take my hand out of his joggers, the tip of his member now out of the waistband due to the position I had left it in. This was the first glimpse I had of Chase and it honestly turned me on so fucking much. I straddle Chases thighs, pulling down both his joggers and boxers to reveal his full length, gasping slightly as his member springs free. Fuck he was bigger than I expected, let me tell you.

My hand instantly wraps around hin and I slowly begin to pump, Chase groaning out in pleasure as he grips my hips.

"Fuck" He whispers, his eyes fluttering shut as I build up speed, my thumb lightly brushing over the slit, gathering an amount of pre cum.
I bite my lip at the sight of Chase loosing his shit over me, his hands running up down my thighs as he moans out my name.

"Oh my fucking god you're amazing" He murmurs.

After some time of pleasuring him, I lean down, sucking at his neck as he lets out soft groans, his member now painfully hard and ready to release. 

"Fuck, Ember, I'm close" He groans, his eyes screwing shut and his mouth parting.
"Oh fuck" He whimpers, "Em" He groans, releasing all over my hand. I slow down the pace as he shoots out some more, watching a little land on his stomach, whilst the rest dripping down my hand making me an aroused mess.

"Oh my fucking god" He breathes as I come to a stop, giggling slightly as he pulls me down for a kiss, "thank you" He whispers, taking the towel I had dried myself on, wiping the cum from my hands and his stomach, and also his dick before pulling me down to lay on top of him, not having the energy to pull his joggers back up. I close my eyes as I feel his now softening member against my clothed stomach,  trying not to get too turned on, although that was almost impossible. I decided, the only way to forget about what was going on in my panties was to sleep.

With Chase still breathing heavily, I begin to drift off to sleep, Chase probably doing the same too as his grip around me slightly loosens and his breathing slows down.

{A/n what the fuck was this,
let me just shoot myself }