30

It was Monday, I hadn't heard from Chase, which I suppose I didn't mind after he had embarrassed me yesterday morning. I walked down the footpath at my own speed, not really wanting to go into school, when I get a text from the man himself.

From: Chase: where are u?
From: Chase: are you in school? I just walked past your RE class, I couldn't see you?
From: Chase: x

I decide to ignore the texts, continuing to walk with a small sigh.

I stroll into school about half an hour late, seating myself down outside my RE class as I couldn't face walking in knowing Lewis knew about Chase and I. After five minutes, I decided I would just walk into class, not caring about anyone of anything.

All eyes were on me as I seat myself down by the window. Lewis giving me a small glance, but nothing more. Everyone seemed to snigger amongst themselves before the teacher got on with the lesson, handing me my book as she was mid-explanation, "How does religion affect friendship groups" She asks the class, a few hands raising to the air. I rest my head on my hand, closing my eyes before my phone buzzes.

From: Chase: I see you x

I frown slightly, glancing around the room before looking out of the classroom window to find Chase sitting on the bench in the school yard, he glances at me through the window, smiling to himself as he looks back down at his phone, his thumbs tapping at the phone screen.

From: Chase: you look like you're really enjoying yourself haha x

I cant help but crack a smile, turning my head away from the window, my hair covering my mouth, focusing purely on the teacher so that Chase couldn't see.

From: Chase: don't hide :( x

I roll my eyes, glancing back at Chase who was already typing his next message.

From: Chase: are you really that mad at me?
From: Chase: I didn't mean for it to hurt your feelings..
From: Chase: I'm sorry.. x

I sigh, typing out a message back.

To: Chase: cant you see I'm in class?

From: Chase: Pahaha! as if you're going to do any work.

To: Chase: Don't doubt me, looser.

From: Chase: Meet me in the disabled bathroom, Fool. x

I glance back at Chase who was already looking at me. He stands up with a small raise of the eye brows as he begins to walk back into the school. I raise my hand, waiting for the teachers acknowledgement.

"Ember, do you need help?" She asks giving me a small smile.

"Uh- no- could I please go to the toilet" I ask.

She gives me a small look, contemplating on letting me go before nodding, "if you're quick"

I nod, quickly leaving the classroom with all of my things. Bon' voyage!

I walk through the corridors heading to the bathroom to meet Chase. I turn down a corridor, a familiar figure walking towards me. "Hey Freddy" I smile, Freddy giving me a small smile back.

"Hey, Ember, I uh-.. what happened at Chase's party?" He asks with a small chuckle. I roll my eyes.

"I take it you've seen videos" I sigh, Freddy nodding.

"You should see Sasha's face" I raises his brows, placing his hands in his front pocket.

"You've seen pictures of that too?" I ask, slightly confused at how he knew her name was Sasha, but oh well. He nods in reply, turning my face to the side with his thumb and finger.

"She hit you here?" He asks, gently brushing his thumb over the now blue bruise. I had covered it with makeup but it obviously hadn't covered properly. I'm not one to cake on makeup either, my face feels like its drooping down where the makeup is so thick, no thanks, the more natural the better I say.

I frown slightly as he applies a little pressure to the bruise, "shit, sorry" He cringes, taking his hand away from my face.

"I better get going, I'll see you around I guess" He chuckles, giving my shoulder a small squeeze before I turn to walk , Instantly noticing Chase watching us carefully at the end of the corridor.

I raise my brows a little, approaching Chase, Freddy staying where he was.

"Hi" I frown at Chase, discretely placing my hands on his stomach in order to get him to walk to the bathrooms, his abs clench a little as he stops himself from moving, gently cupping my face with both hands before placing a soft peck on my lips. Although it was just a peck, it sent tingles all the way down to my spine.
"Hello" He replies, giving Freddy a small look before turning to walk. I glance back at Freddy who cleared his throat, giving me a small smile before heading off.

We enter the disabled bathroom, Chase locking the door behind us.
"Ember, I'm sorry" He begins, leaning against the door.

"Its fine" I roll my eyes, "what you said was true, we're not a thing, we're far from a thing" I chuckle with a small frown.

Chase rocks on his heels, his hands in his front pockets as he gazes down at me, not saying a word.

Ok, maybe I should just tell him.

"Chase, I really do like you" I admit, Chase completely blown away by this.

"I know, crazy, huh?" I chuckle, "you're not as bad as you make yourself out to be, you're kind, caring, and a great kisser" I grin, Chase pulling me closer by the sleeve of my jumper.

"We've become so close so fast, and i know its weird hearing and saying this, but I honestly wouldn't mind being a .. thing" I say, feeling slightly awkward.

"Me too" He nods, "I don't know what it feels like to be in lo-" He begins to say before he stops himself mid sentence. "Don't worry" He chuckles, my brows furrowing.

"What?" I frown as I fiddle with the material of his t-shirt.

"I think I'm in love with you, Ember" He says shakily, scanning my face for a reaction before sighing to himself.

"Sorry, i- I shouldn't have even-" He mumbles, slipping away from the close position he was in to lean on the sink.

I approach him, now standing between his legs as I pinch a small section of his T-shirt again, pulling him towards me. He stumbles up and I grab his face, pulling him down to kiss me. From the momentum of me dragging him up, we stumble backwards. I let out a small noise of pain as by back slams against the wall. Shit, this kiss was pretty intense for two seventeen year olds. Chases hand lands on the wall beside my head, the other resting on the small of my back, pulling me against his dangerously growing bulge. As our tongues fight against each other, my hands find their way under his shirt, running up his toned stomach to rest on his chest. Chase groans, pushing his hips against mine as my fingers drag along his skin. Unless he'd made himself feel good or he's a complete dickhead and has a list of other girls, then he had been waiting a pretty long time for some kind of action. But, then again, he's a boy and probably touches himself about ten times a day. Plus, I wasn't going to do anything in the school bathroom.

"Skip school" He mumbles through the kiss, his lips running along my jaw and down my neck.

"W-what?" I breathe out, my head tilting back as he sucks at my skin.

Chase removes his lips from me, breathing heavily as he gazes into my eyes, "wanna come back to mine?" He questions, his eyes full of lust. For what boi?

I give him a small look, "i'm not having sex with you, Chase" I frown, Chase laughing.

"No, no. Just to chill" He shrugs, giving my jaw a soft peck.

I roll my eyes with a small smile.

"If you think we're doing anything you've got another thing coming and if you try anything with me, i'll tell my Aunty" I warn with a giggle.

"Fuck that" He chuckles, taking my hand in his as we leave the bathroom and head to the front of school.