(000.) RED SPARROW.

RED SPARROW
( introduction )

❝I'm in over my head, I can't catch my breath

❝I'm in over my head, I can't catch my breath.❞

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

WHEN Isabel arrived at Ellis Island in 1927 at a mere age of ten, she was fascinated with the city that was New York. The people, the food, and even the culture made her want to stay. Luckily, her parents thought it was the best place to raise their daughter. As Isabel grew up, she wanted to be a nurse. She wanted to help those in need and those who were ill. But as a daughter of immigrants, it wasn't easy. She faced backlash and she had to work twice as hard to graduate from nursing school -- thankfully, she succeeded.

SOON enough, the Latina was thriving. When World War II started causing a frenzy, she was the one to help qualify patients for the war. One of the soldiers caught her attention, after sending him off. Isabel had to go to the bases to help out with anything and everything. When she arrived at the base for the 107th Infantry Regiment, she was soon greeted by the same soldier she had helped enlist not too long ago. The two started having a flirtatious relationship but all the ended when the unit was invaded. HYDRA had ruined everything and that was the last time the two saw each other.

ISABEL was sent somewhere else -- an association of HYDRA. A Russian school called Sparrow Academy. There Isabel had to learn the art of seduction in order to take out enemies. She was taught to fight and seduce. That's where it all started.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

RED SPARROW
( characters )

ISABEL 'IZZIE' DOMINGUEZ. ANA DE ARMAS
❝Even after all this time, I've still been the same little Cuban girl who loved New York.❞

KATYA PETROV

KATYA PETROV. MILA KUNIS
❝You can choose to die or to join us. It is your choice.❞

❞