(006.) STEVE ROGERS

RED SPARROW
( chapter six, steve rogers )

『 RED SPARROW 』( chapter six, steve rogers )

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

ALL ISABEL COULD FEEL WAS LARGE POUNDING AGAINST HER HEAD, HER EYELIDS FELT HEAVY AND SHE COULD BARELY OPEN HER EYES. SHE COULDN'T RECALL MUCH OF WHAT HAPPENED EXCEPT THAT SOMEONE HAD HIT HER AGAINST HER HEAD. When she remembered the gunshots and the panic that preceded everything, she slowly managed to open her eyes. Her throat felt dry and she could barely udder a word when she opened her eyes, she saw a bright light shining down on her.

Am I dead? She thought to herself when her vision came to clear, Isabel saw a man and a woman on either side of her. She quickly tried to move and get up but she couldn't, she felt something holding her back.

"I wouldn't try to move if I were you," the woman advised. She had a Russian accent and her jet-black hair that was tied into a slick bun and she had big hazel eyes that scanned the room. She wore a white lab coat and she looked at the male across from her and she coughed to get his attention.

He had light blond hair and emerald green eyes, he had a beard that covered the bottom half of his face, "Yes, Katya?"

The woman, Katya, rolled her eyes, "The subject is awake," she started, "Is she healthy?"

The male wrote some words down on a clipboard, "We pulled her name up, Isabel Dominguez, she is a nurse in the United States Army, no known children or husband. She is perfect for your little school,"

A smirk appeared on Katya's face, "What about the thing you gave her?" she asked, "Will it work?"

The male looked at her with a smile, "It should but I warn you that this is dangerous territory. If HYDRA ever finds out-"

"They won't," she interrupted him, her voice was stern and she looked annoyed at his warning. Isabel remained shut throughout their entire conversation, she feared the two and she had no clue where she was. She wanted to know where Bucky was, she wanted to leave and go home. She felt her eyes grow watery and she tried to hold back the tears.

Katya noticed her and locked eyes with the Latina, "Now, do not worry, soon enough you will indestructible,"

When Isabel managed to get the words out of her mouth, she could only ask one thing, "Where's Bucky?"

"Bucky?" the woman asked.

"Probably one of the other soldiers that they captured," the male answered. Isabel was confused and overwhelmed, the two of them worked for HYDRA but what did he mean when he said 'little school'? Were the two them working against HYDRA? Where was she? What did they inject in her? She felt her heartbeat pick and she tried taking deep breaths to calm down but it didn't have much an effect.

Katya turned to Isabel and then to the male, "Dimitri, I do not want anyone else to have access to this room, if Doctor Zola wants to come in, tell him he can't unless he asks me directly, no one comes in here except for the two us, understood,"