CHAPTER - 6 DEAREST

All the heroes, and Ash, Cecelia and Serenity sat at Israr's house.

"I'm so glad you are in the semi finals of the soccer league. You are really giving our school a very good recognition," admired Cecelia to Ash.

"We have a soccer league, going on, yes!!" told Ash to Cecelia, "we are in the semi finals now, yes!! But to advertise for our school, they are allowing the teams to bring a player from anywhere, who can be anyone. Our opposite team guys are bringing in a professional soccer guy . . . but we don't have anybody."

"Oh come on . . . we have Israr!!" exclaimed Cecelia.

"Israr??" expressed Ash surprised, "the last time I remember, he had totally lost . . . remember bowling??"

"There are always exceptions Ash . . . but Israr really is the guy," she said.

"Issu," produced Ash emotionally, and looked over to him playing video games with Joshua happily together.

"All of them are so different . . . don't you feel so . . . Israr is like the crazy guy, Joshua the sincere and shy type, Sonia naughty and boyish, Caspian respectable serious guy, Veer the witty and understanding person, and Dharam, the brains!!" said Ash, and they started laughing.

"There was someone else also . . . his name . . right Zane. . where is he?" asked Ash.

"He's around!!" said Cecelia and remained silent.

Israr and Joshua had finished a level in their game, and sat watching the epilogue movie of it, where in, the heroine touched the hero's cheek very affectionately with her fingers.

"I wish Ash would touch my cheek like that!!" expressed Israr, lost in the video, unconsulted with his surroundings.

"Is that so!!," produced Veer, suddenly arriving, "I better tell her that now!!" he said and zoomed towards Ash. Israr tried to grab him, but he slipped out from his fingers very easily. He went to Ash and told her. Israr went running and shouted,

"I didn't say that . . . I haven't said anything like that!!"

There was complete silence suddenly for a few moments.

"Israr . . . Veer told Ash . . . that you told that she was extremely beautiful!!" said Cecelia.

"He said that . . . oh!!" said Israr feeling embarrassed, and he looked at Veer. Everyone was laughing over him, but Ash wasn't, she just stared at him lovingly. It seemed as if it was hurting her, when everyone was laughing at him. Feeling ashamed he put his head down and walked away.

Late in the night, Israr sat alone, over the railing. Veer came to him.

"You fine buddy??" he asked.

"Veer, you did that purposely right, so that I attained Ash's attention right!!" said Israr.

Veer simply smiled back, and Israr shook his hand, and hugged him.

After a brief silence, Israr said,

"Veer I still believe, the girlfriend you are gonna get, it gonna be dominating!!"

"No No NO!! Come on dude, no one's gonna be able to control the speed demon!!" said Veer.

"Speed demon haan . . . cool name!!" said Israr.