CHAPTER - 23 HUNGRY HEART'S BLIZZARD EXTENDED

A few feet away, Israr and Ian stood staring at each other harshly. Ian was giggling iniquitously, while Israr clutched his teeth strongly. The next second, Ian created his 'Eternal Blizzard' and kicked it really hard towards Israr. It zoomed towards Israr really fast, who in turn stretched out his hand, making a huge cannon come out of it. Its shinny silver making and beautiful carvings made it look exquisite.

"Dark Fireball cannon!!" shouted Israr, and shot it. Its strength was so immense, that Israr got pushed back when he shot a vast fire ball out of it. The 'Fireball cannon' crashed into the 'Eternal Blizzard' and both attacks exploded ruthlessly pushing both the guys back, who made great effort in keeping their feet on the ground. As the waves of the explosion calmed, small bits of ice crystals and fire flew around in between them, compelling them to gaze at each other furiously.

"That's the fireball cannon," shouted Joshua shocked, "Elijah must have taught him that!!"

"Oh man . . . the horror!" expressed Veer, looking at Joshua, chattering his teeth.

"I can't stay here anymore!!" shouted Dharam struggling his legs free unsuccessfully, "Caspian can you teleport out??"

"My dear friend, if I was able to do it, I would have done it long back!!" informed Caspian casually, who had already given up struggling to get free, bearing in mind that it was a wasted effort.

"Joshua, break through the land!!" suggested Dharam.

"Dude, same answer as Caspian!!" replied Joshua.

"Veer, try doing something!!" shouted Dharam.

"Brother, why do ask questions that have the same answer!!" he replied.

"Sonia!!" produced Dharam in the last.

"Dude, same answer as Veer!!" she replied, and the others started laughing.

"Comeon!! We have to do something!!" shouted Dharam desperately.

"I know, lets enjoy watching the fight," said Sonia.

"Yes, and I'll give a running commentary to the fighting!!" said Shannon.

"What??" expressed Dharam shocked.

"Yes, yes!" expressed the others.

"Okay here goes," began Shannon, "There's Asuka swinging two samurai swords around the undestructable knights, escaping all their attacks very easily . . . an amazing set of effort being shown by Kenneth using his magnetic abilities fittingly . . . oh and see how easily he had dented into a knight and pushed back the others . . . and oh my god . . . the holy Aphrodi using his Wrath of the Angel move to multiply the attack of his Heaven's arrows . . . woah woah and now see him firing his Heaven's light in the Wrath of the Angel . . . and god that was such a devastating attack. Ahan!! And there are Sentinel Knight and Prem exchanging blow after blow kick after kick . . . and the same going on with Israr and Ian. Woah a splendid kick by Ian . . . and Israr dodges it beautifully . . . Ian kicking the crooked tree instead, and breaking it completely . . . my god what immense strength . . . and here comes Israr's punch . . . oh and look Ian has dodged it, and Israr has ended up punching through another crooked tree, breaking it apart-"

"Why are you doing commentary . . . we have to get out of here some how, and fight!!" screamed Dharam.

"Zip it Dharam!!" shouted Shannon, and continued her commentary.