CHAPTER - 7 DEAREST EXTENDED

"I'm going out with Serenity," announced Joshua excitedly in front of Israr and Cecelia,

"Wooow Cool!!" said Israr appreciating him, "so where're you taking her? The mall, park, movies?? Where??" he asked impatiently, eating a sandwich prepared by Cecelia, seated on the sofa.

"Ummm . . . aaah . . . actually . . . I'm taking her to the library," replied Joshua. At that, in shock, Israr suddenly gulped down a bite of his sandwich, without chewing it at all, then started choking for a while, and then turned normal.

"WHAT?? LIBRARY???" he grasped, staring at Joshua sternly, his eyes and mouth wide open. A while after that he recovered to his senses. He put his arm around Joshua's shoulder, and began walking with him, teaching him,

"Josh, Josh . . . in girl's matter you need to be real cool. . . hmmm . . . why don't you take her to see a scary movie. She'll be scared, and will stick to you the whole time . . . see what a good plan that is. You should learn from experts like ME, you see-"

Before he could say anything else Cecelia came from behind, pulled his ear and demanded,

"Stop spoiling him Israr!!!"

"Ouch . . . o . .w . . ow!" repeated Israr, and Cecelia kept staring at him. After that, when she left his ear, he smiled, and walked to Joshua and advised,

"Josh, whatever you do, do it from your heart!"

"I will!" replied Joshua proudly, "because I like her so much."

Israr and Joshua stared at each other appreciating, while Cecelia watched them proudly, thinking to herself,

"Those boys have finally begun to grow up!"

Then she turned her attention to Israr's house, it was a complete mess, the television was on, although no one was watching it, the clothes were all unarranged, the dishes unwashed . . . and what not.

"NO!! They'll never grow up," she said to herself, hitting her forehead, with her hand and began cleaning the house. However she realized that Israr and Joshua were like diamonds that were yet to be shaped, with care and love.

Joshua reached the designated place, on his green and black painted super bike, before time and waited for Serenity. Suddenly he felt something. He felt as if she was coming. He looked around right and left, and saw her coming from the left, walking swiftly. She was wearing a pink turtle neck, full sleeved woolen t-shirt, and a long white colored skirt, with light green flowers over it and she was looking absolutely cute. She came close, and they greeted each other, and then she sat on his bike, with both her legs on one side. She thought Joshua wouldn't like it, and would probably think she's old fashioned. But instead Joshua liked it, and was proud of her for being so well mannered.

As he began to ride, mischief struck him, which could be said to be one of the effects of staying with Israr. Now, while riding Joshua felt mischievous, and acted as if he wasn't able to balance his super bike. Then he asked Serenity,

"Serenity, I'm not able to balance the bike properly, could be please keep your hand on my shoulder, to balance properly. . and I'm sorry for this!!"

"Oh . . okay," expressed Serenity, and kept her hand, on his shoulder. At that Joshua felt real peace inside him, a feeling arose in him that Serenity really trusted him towards her safety. He felt real good inside and smiled. After a while, Serenity understood Joshua's intentions and felt shy and smiled lovingly. As the ride went on, Serenity kept looking at Joshua lovingly, and at another moment, Joshua would watch her from the mirror, lovingly.