CHAPTER - 18 HEROES REMASTERED OMEGA

After a spectacular victory, the heroes returned back to the organization. They walked towards the main entrance. The transparent automatic doors, sliced open sideways. What seemed like a huge crowd of trouble makers, was actually the heroes and Elizabeth coming in. Joshua, Veer, Sonia and Asuka walking ahead of the others, jumping excitedly, discussing about the entire brawl. The others just walked behind simply. Unconcerned with the others, the four entered the lift, along with Kenneth, Aphrodi and Ian. It took them up to the main floor. They walked out only to be shocked. The scientists and the military personnel stood there on the left, looking at them in admiration. They were still in shock, when Aphrodi pushed through the other heroes, standing out front, and bowed down to the scientists and the military personnel. They started clapping for him, with great esteem, over his endeavor and courage in the battle, he had just returned from.

"Hey" shouted Joshua, "like you did anything," and pushed him over and stood out front.

The next split second Kenneth barged in taunting at Joshua,

"Like you did anything, huh!" and stood in the lead, feeling proudfull.

The scientists and the security personnel just stared at him. Tiny whispers could be heard among them, that said,

"Who is that guy?"

"Where'd he come from?"

"Why'd he standing out from?"

"HEY!" yelled Kenneth, "I'm Kenneth . . . the best hero . . you guys-"

Before he could finish Asuka pushed him with her elbow and stood out front. Instead on fighting to stand out front, Kenneth simply stood staring at her, and feeling his own elbow, where Asuka had pushed him.

She stood front, her hands on her waist and her head risen up, eyes reaching to the ceiling. She could hear howls, appreciations and whistles.

"They are whistling at me too . . . woow" she thought, and rolled her eyes at them to see them whistle for her.

But, astonishing for her, no one was looking at her, and were looking elsewhere. She looked to see at what they were gazing at, and found Shannon model walking through them towards the briefing room. Ian walked in next, and everyone clapped harder, he just walked forward blushing, looking down in timidity and scratching the back of his head.

Dharam and Caspian walked side by side, watching the whole predicament.

"What is wrong with these guys? Why are they clapping?? And why are the heroes displaying themselves this way??" complained Dharam.

"I agree with you my friend. This is appears hardly professional," supported Caspian, placing his arm around Dharam, to exhibit his acceptance towards the fact at hand.

"Exactly!" said Dharam, feeling a bit nice, thinking that at least there's someone who had the decency.

Dharam's mind was just started to feel gleeful, when Caspian jumped out front and threw his arms in the air and shouted,

"Who's your hero!!"

"CASPIAN!!" screamed the scientists and military personnel. The female associates among them, were giggling madly at the thought of Caspian.

Caspian made a few more acts, and blinked at Dharam, who shook his head in disguise, and they walked in. Elizabeth was next to pass through, and everything grew silent. After a second, things grew too quite, with the entry of Prem. The scientists and military personnel looked at him eyes bulged out. Prem looked at the wall on the right, it seemed to be reminding him of something. He touched it lightly and walked ahead.