CHAPTER - 13 THE SNOW PRINCE

After Israr was taken off the team, nothing was the same. A silent and depressed atmosphere haunted everyone. Work didn't seem fun at all. Everything began to seem very formal and uninteresting. Elizabeth moved out all the sports equipments. The cushion room was gone and so was the soda machine. All day Elizabeth made the heroes practice hard. The heroes didn't talk much to each-other; it was all very silent and lonely.

One day, Elizabeth announced the heroes' presence in the conference room in ten minutes. The heroes reached there. Elizabeth sat on the main seat, of the oval conference table. The heroes took random seats, and no one actually sat at the seat near Elizabeth and tried to find the farthest seat possible. Sonia was the last one to settle down, as she wanted the farthest seat, but it was already taken, and in turn she had to take the nearest seat, which was two seats from Elizabeth.

Elizabeth began to speak formally,

"My mission is to defeat Anabash and his servants . . and for that I have to make you all a stronger team."

"STRONGER! She kicked Israr out of the team, and expects us to become more stronger. . . is she insane or what??" thought Joshua looking at her angrily.

She continued,

"And thus I have decided to enter new members in this team."

All of a sudden there were sounds of disagreement and debate,

"We don't need anyone!!" said Dharam.

"There's no one who can take Israr's place!!" fought Joshua.

"We don't require anyone, we can do this on our own!" said Sonia.

However arguing with Elizabeth was a useless effort.

"I have news that a boy named Ian Snow is really worth our attention, so we'll all be going to his place," she informed.

The heroes didn't know how new entries would effect their team work, but they only had to wait and watch.

Early next morning, the heroes sat in the organization's bus, that started taking them to the secret base. As the bus moved forward, a figure stood in front the road, and the driver had to break hard. They looked out ahead, it was a young boy standing out front, he had a serious face, and medium length spiked hair. . . It was Zane.

"Zane!!" shouted Joshua, and sliced the door open, and dashed out.

Zane ignored him, and walked inside the bus towards Elizabeth, who sat casually, and didn't even look at Zane.

"Heard you kicked out Israr, from the team," he began, "take me in the team."

There was a shock around, no one had even imagined that they would come across such a situation.

Dharam started getting very glad, thinking that they were out to find Ian Snow to make him join the team, but now they would have Zane with them too.

"I don't think so," replied Elizabeth, still acting very casual.

"Excuse me!" grasped Zane.

"I said no!" grunted Elizabeth.

"Chief Elizabeth this is Zane . . ." informed Joshua, running back in the bus, "Zane is the strongest warrior I've ever come across."