CHAPTER - 21 DARK RESURRECTION

The heroes had a hard day practicing in the steel room, but it was fun with everyone around. Their direct instructions were to destroy all the monstrously huge robots. The aim of the whole session being proper finishing of every attack that would be executed. Done with it, Israr, Ian and Joshua decided to take a break.

"So what now?" asked Ian, as he walked into the lift with the others, his hands behind his head.

"Let's have something to eat . ." declared Joshua. The tone of his skin color seemed to have changed, as the door of the lift shut, leaving limited light.

"Okay cool . . . there's a fast food restaurant on the way ahead, we'll have chicken sandwiches," said Israr bending over the arm rest.

"Fine," replied Ian.

They walked through the parking lot, only to find Joshua's bike parked in front of the emergency exit door.

"Joshua, you shouldn't park your bike there. It will cause trouble to people in case of any emergency," expressed Ian naively.

"Relax, we. . . ," replied Joshua, "we are the one's who actually cause trouble . . and even emergencies!" and he laughed along with Israr, giving him a hi-fi in the process.

"But how do we get there?" We only have Joshua's bike," brought out Israr.

"I have a way," announced Ian, and drilled down in his pocket and took out a pair of keys.

"What?" asked Israr and Joshua.

"Bike keys of that nerdy confused scientist!!" remarked Ian, and Israr and Joshua laughed heartedly.

It took them a while but after searching through the parking lot in the basement they found the scientist's bike, and stood there shocked. It was a small white colored scooter with a basket attached to its front.

They reached the fast food restaurant, Ian riding the scooter, and Israr sitting behind Joshua on his bike. They ordered three chicken sandwiches and sat on the table. The cook noted their order in his mind and went downstairs into the kitchen talking on the phone. He seemed more interested in his telephonic conversation, that to his three customers.

"I don't feel like having a chicken sandwich," said Ian sadly, sinking deep into his chair.

"Come to think of it Ian, I don't feel like having it either," said Israr, looking at Ian and Joshua.

"Yah I wanna go to McDonalds!!" announced Joshua, and suddenly the three looked at each other.

Israr stood guard while Ian and Joshua started there bikes. As soon as they did Israr ran and sat on Joshua's bike and they fled away laughing.

The trio reached McDonalds, and sat eating fries and burgers and drinking coke, and laughing at how they had fooled the cook and ran away. Israr was about to pick up a French fry, but before he could Joshua dashed his hand forward and took it and ate it.

"Hey Josh!!" complained Israr.

"I'm hungry!!" remarked Joshua.

"Oh yah, lets see you eat this!" taunted Israr, bringing out a burnt french fry.