CHAPTER - 19 THE FLAME STRIKER

Prem and Kenneth's entry was like a solid boost for the team. After the all round confusion had cleared it gave trust and team ship in everyone's heart. Especially because of Prem they were able to act better with their powers under his guidance.

One day, Elizabeth called the heroes in the conference room. They all gathered there, and took their seats. Prem and Asuka sat closest to her.

"I have news from my reliable sources . . . which say that in Venice they noticed a boy with fire power, often seen practicing hard, we-" informed Elizabeth.

"What's Venice?" whispered Joshua to Dharam.

"A city in Italy," replied Dharam fast, so that they both could return back concentrating to what Elizabeth was saying.

"What my point is, do you want another hero in the team?" she asked.

"She never asked us this, before entering anyone, why now?" thought Sonia.

"We don't need anymore, come on, what is this, a circus?" said Kenneth.

"What if that fire powered boy is Israr?" shouted Joshua very excitedly, standing up, "Chief we should go!!"

"What if it isn't Israr?" she shot back.

"We should try," said Dharam, "in any case, we should get that flame striker in our team."

And so, they set out to Italy in their concorde. The heroes really hoped it was Israr. Even Asuka, Ian and Shannon were eager to see him, after what all they had heard about him, from everyone.

On the way, Sonia asked Elizabeth,

"Chief, if that flame striker is Israr, would you take him back on the team . . . please??"

Elizabeth didn't reply to that, and remained silent, showing her attitude behavior.

They reached the city, and the bus came, and took them into the city, after which they started searching for the flame striker. But it was very hard finding because there were a lot of people there, especially tourists.

The heroes decided to split, and continued their search. Sonia and Asuka went down by the river side searching. Suddenly a boy came over to them, and said,

"Hey . . . you girls are looking for someone?"

"Yah right," replied Sonia.

"Heard you were looking for the flame striker," he declared.

"Yes, that's right," said Asuka excitedly, "do you know him?"

"Yah, that's me," replied the boy, "I'm Andy."

Sonia and Asuka saw the boy to be a spoilt brat, who always tried to gather attention and was always behind girls. It was a surprise how quickly girls are able to guess the boy's character correctly, but it is really difficult to understand girls.

Sonia and Asuka took Andy to Elizabeth, and introduced him. Till then the other heroes reached there too. No one actually seemed to believe that he could be the flame striker. They stood depressed because they really expected Israr to be the flame striker. Aphrodi started laughing. When the others looked at him,